Please read

Hello, Keepers...

I'm not sure how many of us are still here, or reading this-- but I just want to apologize for suddenly disappearing on the club for months now.

Truth is, ReadersForKeeps has always meant the world to me because of what it signified. I started this club back when I needed to prove a lot of things to myself (that I can be wholly committed to something and see it through. That I can manage expectations and interests and create a safe space for people to flourish) As insignificant as it might sound (For an online club) this society had given me so much and I'll always be grateful for setting it up, creating that space. I'll always be grateful for the connections established.

It's always been my dream to have the club as a going concern. A place people could always come back to, but alas, I had lots of ambitions with unfortunately less and less time on my hands to see it through.

Several months ago, the administration came to a unanimous decision to put the club on an indefinite hiatus, and I apologize for not announcing it sooner. Everyone was in a different place in their lives and I'd gotten an opportunity to pursue something I've always wanted to do, and it had been tasking to add club duties on top of it. Logging on to Wattpad in itself was something I couldn't even do back then from all the exhaustion I hadn't anticipated.

I have so many ideas for this club, but times have changed and everyone including Wattpad seems to be at a different place right now. For this reason and more, the club officially announces its indefinite hiatus. We are thankful for everything and to everyone. Above all, I'm so excited for the opportunity to officially come clean to everyone and apologize.

We wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year. As a parting gift, expect loads of v&tes on your book in the club for all those who were in the club as at our last date and to everyone who had participated in our Nanowrimo contest from years back. The least the club can do is to help your book rank high enough in its relevant tag for more readers to find and enjoy.

Thank you all for coming along for the journey, and sorry for having to say goodbye.

Xo,

MawusiWritesGh