Session 3

Hello Keepers

Hello Keepers...

Welcome to Session 3!

So something amazing happened in the last session...

No abandoned book from session 2! How great is that? Moving forward, it's our hope that we can keep this up and maintain this mutual satisfaction among all members of this club.

Last month, you had been informed of our intentions to set up a promotional book. A book which should have been uploaded by now. However, amidst new development, RFK has decided to hold on to that till the favourable time when everything has fallen in place for its success. We believe that there is a right time for everything, and are willing to hold on to our horses till then.

Thanks for your understanding!

•••

Date: 7th to 25th April, 2020

Pairing

GROUP 1

Rosie_80 The Betrayal

_Rae_21 Death In The Woods

GROUP 2

000artemisrising000. Until There Was You

HOSAM_MZ The Destined Vol 1

GROUP 3

Water_Lili  I loved You Blindly

Gloriousvictory07 The All-Seeing Eye

GROUP 4

Purpleagua. Accidental Addiction

Jessicanakasamu. Whispers

GROUP 5

DDibashini1999. Frenemies

MmissF  Accidentally Yours

GROUP 6

DDibashini1999. Minutes In Chaos

Namas48. Russian Roulette

•••

Footnotes:

1|Everyone is required to read five chapters. Then comment 7 shortie in-line comments along the paragraphs of each of the five chapters. In total, you should have 35 sentences for all five chapters. For illustration on shortie short comments, refer to the chapter in this book entitled, 'Commenting '.

2| There will be no tagging. Or marking your comments with any hashtags. But after you finish your assignment, report it right against your name, and in that paragraph, state the chapters read and the dates they were read on. This helps the admins in assignment verification.

3| If you want to take on more assignments as and when members sign up to the club, then kindly indicate that intention here. By commenting: Ready for extra in this paragraph.

4| Voting is very very important. Others will be voting on your chapters, so don't be stingy with your votes. What goes around comes around. We are a club, we should support eachother. In other words... voting isn't compulsory, just highly recommended

Abandoned Book| Session 1

Whispers by Jessicanakasamu

Comment dibs against the book above to claim it. Remember, doing abandoned books automatically put you in the race towards SBOTM.

NB: Please report your assignment right against your pairing.

Hiatus notice

ForeverInFlorence

If anyone has  any problem, then don't hesitate to reach out.

Happy Reading,
Administration.