⋆☽19☾⋆

Jimin's pov

‎‏⠀
"Dibs on laying next to Y/n-"

I stared down the newly darker haired male, to which he returned with his own gaze, his eyes dark and narrowed mischievously from the realization that we both had managed to say the females name at the same time.

"I said it first-"

Bullshit.

"No I did" I retorted.

We both looked to the sweet-eyed girl who stood beside the both of us, her brow slightly raised. Probably in surprise at our eagerness.

"Princess we all know it was me" Tae winked causing her to giggle.

Fucking player. Give me a break, she's not going to fall for that.

"You both are too cute sometimes- but how about I just lay in the middle hm?" She smiled ruffling the hair atop both of our heads.

Fair enough I suppose.

The three of us all laid down on my king sized bed, Taehyung taking the far right side, myself taking the end on the left, and Y/n sandwiching herself in-between the two of us just as she said she would.

"Where are the others? I thought we'd all be watching a movie not just us three-" She frowned slightly sitting up to look outside my opened bedroom door.

"What is just us not good enough for you baby?" I spoke showing Y/n a playful pout, to which Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Two can play at that game. You're not the only one in this place that can swoon her.

"No no! It's just it seems I haven't spent time with ALL of you guys at the same time recently-" she sighed clearly seeming to feel a bit left out.

I stopped my mischief to look over at Tae, only to find him staring back at me.

I already knew what he was thinking so I nodded.

"I'll be right back okay? I'm gonna go see where the others are-" Tae smiled reassuringly patting the girls thigh, to which she discreetly tensed at as she averted her gaze from him shyly.

Sensitive thighs? How cute.

I watched as the slightly younger got up from my bed, and started to leave the room.

"Can't I come check with you??" Y/n questioned moving to sit up and face away from the TV screen that was at the front of the room to look at Tae.

"Yah- no then someone will take Tae's spot on the bed, we have to save it for him-" I complained, making the younger role his eyes once again.

He and I were in charge of occupying her as the others talked about who knows what. I couldn't just let her walk in and over hear anything just yet.

Even if I was one of the main ones who felt we shouldn't be hiding things from her..

"Well- okay.." she nodded resting a pillow in replace of where the male was just previously laying.

After watching as he closed the door and left the room, I felt a pair of soft arms wrap around my torso, along with a head that had silk soft hair rest upon my chest.

"Jiminie-"

I looked down to find the cat-girl dazing up at me with innocent doe eyes.

"Yes baby?" I hummed casually snaking an arm around her waist, which caused her to what I assume was instinctively, purr.

"What's really going on?" she questioned.

I felt a lump in my throat.

Oh dear- I wish I could tell you princess I really do-

Think Jimin. Change the subject, get her focused on something else-

I sighed moving to sit up. Carefully, I grabbed her by the hips, gently positioning her to straddle my lap so that her plump bottom would rest on my thighs.

I gave a sweet smile, which mentally was a smirk as I saw the slight blush creep up on her cheeks.

"What do you mean princess?"

Letting my hands keep their hold on her hips, I gave them a gentle squeeze, which caused a slight audible squeak escape her lips.

"I-I- uhm.. well it's just the boys-" she stuttered avoiding eye contact.

I knew Jungkook hadn't done anything with her yet. But maybe it was my job to do that for him.

"Yes Y/n? What about the guys?" I tilted my head and raised my brows questioningly.

Her black cat ears flicked as she started to play with her fingers in thought.

On the outside I knew I was acting completely normal, as if I wasn't aiming for a distraction by teasing her.

But am I really doing this to distract her? Or am I doing this to fulfill my own desire?

There was no denying that most if not all the other males in the house had their occasional dirty thoughts of you since you had changed into a beautiful young woman.

As weird as Jimin knew it was, he couldn't resist the temptation he felt that seemed to ooze from you.

And at the end of the day, he and the others would feel even more like animals than you yourself were because of that very same desire.

Before she could finish I let one of my hands move up to caress her face. Making my eyes bore into hers as she finally returned her gaze to me.

Without hesitation, I pressed one of my thighs up to her core, causing the females face to glow a deep shade of red as she now, even more frequently, stumbled over her own words.

"Jimin.." she sighed almost desperately.

Fuck she's lucky I'm going this slow.

If it wasn't for the fact that I knew Taehyung or the others might possibly come back soon. I'd have that lovely little face of hers buried into my bedsheets right now.

Then again- if they did walk in while I was in the middle of making love to this sweet angel would I truly care?

Would I stop immediately? Look to Jungkook and beg for forgiveness?

Or would I keep barrelling myself into her? Smirk at the look of shock, horror and ultimate betrayal on the younger's face as he watched me, his Hyung, deflower the girl I knew he had the hots for as well.

I pressed my now flexed thigh up more against her, my hands rubbing up and down the curves along the sides of her body, earning another small whimpering moan to escape her throat.

"What's the matter cutie?" I spoke cockily, as I let my touch disappear from her entirely.

Not yet, soon baby I'll have you..

The female bit down on her lip, shaking her head as her hands gripped the collar of my shirt.

I chuckled, petting the top of her head making sure to get her kitty ears as well, then lifted her chin to face me, slowly letting my thumb brush over her lips.

"Cat got your tongue?.."

Oh dear, what should I do with this..
-