⋆☽7☾⋆

Y/n's pov

It took a lot of explaining, but somehow Jungkook persuaded the rest of Bangtan to gather in the living room. They all sat on the main couch in front of you, as you sat comfortably in a chair by yourself.

You feared what they'd have to say. How they would act- would they hate you? Decide to throw you out?

"So you're telling us that, this- " Namjoon paused to once again dart his eyes between your cat ears and tail.

"Young lady- is y/n?" he finished.

Jungkook gave a single nod, staring at you intensely. It's not like everyone else in the room wasn't but- something about his gaze didn't seem right.

He almost looked mad.

Finally Jin spoke up. "So y/n.."

Perking your ears in his direction, you nodded looking at him attentively.

"Can she even speak-" Jimin whispered earning a rather hard nudge in the shoulder by eldest.

"Don't be stupid. Of course she can right Jung-"

You abruptly cleared your throat, loud enough to cut the male off before he could finish his question. Which you decided you would answer for him.

"Yes I can speak. I can also hear you all very clearly. And not just because I'm a cat, but because you all seem to whisper as if you're speaking into a microphone."

All of their eyes widened, all except for Yoongi who gave a smirk nodding at you proudly.

"That's y/n all right. Ah, I taught you well" he praised, causing for your cheeks to break out into a blush.

"Well y/n you're not exactly a cat now though- do you know why that is?" Hoseok yawned rubbing the sleep from his puffy eyes.

"I'm not entirely sure myself- I don't have much memory of anything before Jungkook took me in. I only remember hearing a voice, and they said in six years is when I would change" you explained.

"Not to be rude- but exactly what did you turn into?" Namjoon asked observing you carefully.

That was a good question, what were you if not a regular ordinary cat anymore?

"She's a hybrid" Taehyung snapped his fingers with a proud smile.

"A what?" Jungkook frowned.

"You know- a hybrid. She's half animal, half human- but in this case half cat"

As the second youngest finished, he started to snack casually on a bag of chips he seemed to have out of nowhere. Acting entirely nonchalant about the whole situation involving you.

"But Tae, she was a normal cat before, and she changed today" Jimin commented.

Is that what you actually were? A hybrid?

"Hybrids change into human forms kind of like how we go through puberty. I guess it's just now becoming the time in y/n's life to change" Taehyung continued, munching away at his bag of chips as everyone now focused on him. Surprised at his knowledge on the subject.