⋆☽4☾⋆

Jungkook's pov
‎‏⠀

I yawned stretching my arms up, only to feel a soft familiar furry presence above my head. Of course she was still fast asleep, after the night we all had who wouldn't be.

Taehyung and I both had stayed up until about four in the morning, laughing about whatever and doing god only knows what other kind of shenanigans.

Maybe it wasn't the best idea to bring two twelve cases of Soju into the mix.

Groaning at the memory as well as my aching head, I turned in my bed only to be halted by a strong pair of arms wrapped around my torso

My head now turned to face my obstructor, now having the tip of my nose touching with Taehyung's as he continued to sleep peacefully, completely un-bothered.

"Tae- what the actual FU-"

Suddenly his warm hands smacked onto my mouth, preventing me from finishing my previous complaint.

My brows scrunched together into a frown. I watched as the older calmly squinted his eyes open and quietly signed for me to be quiet.

"Shut up dumbass you'll wake y/n, you know how she gets. She's WORSE than Yoongi" Taehyung whisper yelled.

I sighed through my nose realizing the situation and quickly nodded in agreement.

Y/n was a sweet cat, but if she got woken up unexpectedly. Well, that was another story that we all managed to learn the hard way, thanks to Namjoon.

Slowly, we both looked up to see her begin to stir around. In an instant we froze watching and internally praying she wouldn't wake up by our antics.

Bringing my eyes back to Taehyung, I realised he was shirtless. This obviously concerned me, which he seemed to pick up on.

"We didn't sleep together. I'm too Gucci to be with someone as Supreme as you" he huffed flipping his hair dramatically.

"Oh would you shut up- I don't feel like getting cussed out today, I'm still hungover" I argued rubbing over my head and carefully sitting upright.

"Cussed out?" he questioned knitting his brows together and getting up from my bed.

"By y/n" I sighed getting up as well.

"What's she gonna do? Meow at you aggressively?" he quietly chuckled stretching his arms out.

After rubbing my eyes with the palms of my hands, I looked at messily haired male in front of me with my brows raised.

"Do you really want to see what will happen if you wake her?"

His eyes widened as he clutched the pillow he had been holding and quickly shook his head.

"That's what I thought"

Somehow we both managed to escape my bedroom without waking the feline.

With a relieved sigh, I closed the door. Taehyung taking that as his opportunity to rush to the bathroom. I didn't blame him, once he was done I'd probably have to go right in after him.

To distract myself from the need to vomit, I took my phone out of my pocket. To my surprise, my notifications were blown up all from last night.

Shit what the hell did I do.

Many enraged texts from Jimin, mainly about him defending his height- a few from Jin- probably complaining about last nights prank call.

Some from Taehyung- what the fuck he was literally with me the whole time.