⋆☽12☾⋆

Y/n's pov
‎‏⠀

Eyes now widened, you gripped the arm rest on your left. Your ears stood up, becoming stiffened along with your tail twitching in alert.

Who said that- What said that?? That definitely wasn't your conscience- It sounded- familiar, but your mind couldn't seem to come up with anything to pair the voice to.

The voice was feminine, deep and smooth it sounded almost like a mother's who was singing their child a lullaby.

But deep down in the pit of your stomach you just had a feeling it was instead masking a siren. Who's sweet sound would slowly lure you into its trap leading to your ultimate demise.

'I will awaken' 'do not fear what you are that's their job' Who is going to wake up and why would people be afraid?

You felt your head get dizzy and your body heat up. You felt as if you were about to pass out until it spoke again.

Calm yourself.

That's rich, how exactly were you supposed to do that when you're pretty sure you've gone mad.

'you're not crazy y/n- just close your eyes, take a nap, you're probably just tired and hungry that's all'

You spoke to yourself, repeating affirmations inside your mind until you heard it once again.

ha..

Growing irritated at whatever this was, you heard the eerily seducing tone giggle softly, causing you to let a snarl form on your face as you growled under your breath.

Oh come on now it's laughing at you?? How the hell was this possible- one second you're just staring at the moon on your way to dinner with the boys and now you've completely lost your shit?

Dear child, I am you. You are me.

'what are you talking about- I'm me..'

"Uh baby girl? we're here" Jungkook rubbed your back softly, tilting his head as he scanned his eyes over you.

Inhaling a deep breath from your nose, your eyes snapped open glancing around the car you saw the other members lazily unbuckling their seatbelts.

They all were getting up with slight groans and happy sighs while putting on their masks and coats, preparing to enter the restaurant you all were currently in the parking lot of.

Shaking your head you frowned your brows together confused. Had you been asleep? Was what you experienced a dream?

You didn't remember falling asleep- just looking at the moon, then everything got quiet, then the voice. Your eyes never closed, you know they didn't.

Looking back at Jungkook you blinked a few times to focus then nodded quickly. "Ah- yes I'm sorry Appa- I spaced out I guess"

He chuckled giving you a cute side smile, shaking his head he quickly threw his own coat over your shoulders, helping you out of the car and reaching down to hold your hand, knitting his fingers together with yours.

"It's alright baby, now that you had a little snooze during the drive I'm sure you should be plenty hungry yeah?" he ruffled the top of your head closing his door.

"I-I- slept..?" you frowned looking up at him, your grip on his hand tightening. Jungkook nodded looking back at you with pursed lips letting out a small laugh. "Yeah the moment we got in the car you looked out the window for a moment then passed out- I was worried at first but Namjoon-Hyung said you were probably just exhausted since- you know, first time being a human and we did a lot"