⋆☽14☾⋆

Jungkook's pov

‎‏⠀
"Where is he?? Where the hell is Jin!?"

My voice raised with panic as I rushed through the front door of the large dorm, looking around wildly to find sight of the oldest.

Yoongi followed shortly behind me, breathing heavily through his nose with his nostrils slightly flared and his jaw clenched.

He was tired, I could tell he was. After all, the both of us hadn't stopped running the moment we got out of the car- but I couldn't let myself become exhausted so easily.

Adrenaline flooded my veins, possibly enough to fuel a pack of ravenous wolves.

"What?.."

Turning my head to the soft voice, I met eyes with y/n who was on the couch with Tae and Jimin.

The three were all bundled up on the couch watching a movie. Now all staring at me with confused expressions.

Taehyung sat up stretching out his arms letting out a tired sigh. "He left for the store about an hour after you two left- why? Did he upset you too??"

"And he's not back yet?" Yoongi questioned stepping forward looking between the two males seriously, ignoring Tae's salty remark as I grew frustrated.

"No why- wha-"

"Jungkook!- Hyung- they don't know anything"

Namjoon cut my sentence short while stepping out of Hobi's room as he spoke, Hoseok following shortly behind him leaning his shoulder against the doorframe.

"What's.. going on- is Jin okay?"

Y/n sat up more, her body turning directly to face the the four of us standing, her ears perked up in alert as she looked between Yoongi and me.

Her eyes looked so innocent, so puzzled yet concerned.

Surely she couldn't change, whoever this person was sending these threats and warnings- surely they had to be mistaken..

Namjoon glanced his eyes at me, then at her. He gave a quick side nod in direction to Hoseok's room, to which Yoongi noticed and went into with Hoseok himself.

"Yeah.. Jin's fine I just heard he was going to the store- I wanted to get back in time to ask him to get me certain things specifically-" I lied corner eyeing Joon, who gave a single nod resting his eyes shut for a moment.

"Well sheesh that sure was a dramatic way of doing it-" Jimin chuckled causing Taehyung to scrunch his nose.

I shrugged at the olders comment, watching as Tae got up heading towards the kitchen after slightly chuckling.

"Oh please you're one to talk, you literally once said we weren't friends anymore after I beat you in a game" he scoffed causing Jimin's mouth to go agape at his words.

Already knowing the twos bickering was about to start, both y/n and Namjoon rolled their eyes. With him heading back into Hoseok's room, and y/n getting up to come my way with a small cute smile.

Pursing my lips I attempted to return it as best I could, opening my mouth to speak before-

"YAH- That's because you cheated!! And you said you weren't cheating TO MY FACE. Even though you WERE" Jimin argued following Taehyung into the kitchen.

"Has it been like this all day?"

‎‏⠀

‎‏⠀

~Time Skippy~

‎‏⠀

‎‏⠀

"Hyung?? Hyung where are you it's been like 3 hours- And why do you keep sending me to voicemail?? Hello??" Jimin sighed ending his call and ran a hand through his slightly yellow blonde hair.

I felt myself tense again shaking my head, leaning forward to rest my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands.

"I swear to god if anyone-"

Without notice there was a loud thud from outside the room we all were currently in, followed by sounds of staggering footsteps and heavy breaths.

Namjoon's eyes grew with panic as he stood then looking to me.

"Where's y/n-"

"In Yoongi's studio with him- it's not them-" Hoseok replied quickly.

"YAH CAN'T ANYONE IN THIS PLACE HEAR ME STRUGGLING WITH THE DOOR?!"

The yell causing everyone to flinch slightly before quickly rushing out to see, as there stood Jin.

A thin layer of sweat covered his red flushed face as he let out a tired sigh, putting a bunch of groceries onto the counter and letting the rest in his hands drop to the floor.

"JIN"

"HYUNG"

"YOU PABO"

All of us shouted simultaneously rushing towards the eldest embracing him tightly.

His eyes widened looking down at all of us then giving each of the back of our heads a rough smack as we pulled away.

"That was to whichever one of you called me pabo"

"Jin why weren't you answering your phone you had us wo-" Jin raised his hand to cut off Jimin.

"When I finished shopping I went back to my car and I had a flat tire, when I opened my trunk to get the spare it was GONE because I remember SOMEONE WANTED TO SEE IF THEY COULD FIT IN IT AND HAVE JUNGKOOK PUSH THEM DOWN THE HILL AT THE PARK"

Jin's eyes narrowed as he huffed looking between me and Tae, who sat playing with his fingers avoiding eye contact with the older as much as I did.

"If it's any consolation Tae's ass didn't fit in the tire.."

"SHUT UP-"

"Both of you shut up and let Hyung finish!" Jimin complained nudging us both.

"THEN I had to call for a tow truck but my phone died right in the middle of calling for one, so then I had to go back into the store to use their phone, so I'm sorry I had you all worried" Jin sighed.

"No no it's alright Hyung, we just thought something bad happened to you-"

"I- YAH NAMJOON-AH THAT IS BAD" Jin scolded raising his hand up as if to slap the other as he just flinched in response.

"No Hyung- we mean someone was after you- the same people who had been threatening me about y/n- they left a note that made us think they were coming for you-"

I grabbed the paper from Hoseok's grasp handing it to him. He took the letter and read over it, his brows scrunching up as he shook his head.

"When did you get this-"

"I found it outside not long after you left why?" Hoseok moved to stand beside Jin, who reached in his side pocket shakily.

He pulled out a small crumpled sheet, opening it up after handing me back the letter. Then showing it to all of us as he pursed his lips.

Looking at the letter then the paper in Jin's hand, I tilted my head repeatedly darting my eyes between the both of them.

But my eyes weren't fooling me.

They had the same hand writing.

Turning, I noticed the others around me, all had the same blank frightened expression at the writing before they all looked at me, then at Jin.

"Because whoever wrote that, signed the receipt for towing my car"

The book is labled
"Jungkook x Reader" so obviously the main character will end up with JK in the end. However I will include certain scenes with other members just for the appearance that any one of the members could end up with them.
-ⓙ