⋆☽6☾⋆

Y/n's pov

Currently, you had yourself wrapped around Yoongi's neck, napping happily along with him as he occasionally stroked your tail softly in his sleep.

Surprisingly, it was quiet in the dorm with all the other members busy doing their own thing.

Jimin and Taehyung were in their shared room playing video games. Namjoon, in his room writing song lyrics. Hoseok was in his own room as well, reading. And Jin was busy making himself numerous snacks in the kitchen.

As for Jungkook- well, he was in his room busy with what he called "too important for anyone to be around me" so he didn't allow anyone in his room to disturb him. Not even you.

It was the first time Jungkook didn't seem to want you to be around him since you both had started to stay here at the dorm.

Come to think of it, Jungkook hadn't been acknowledging you much at all after he announced that you'd both be remaining here.

Was there something you'd done wrong- or was he just getting tired of you?

You let out a sad whimper as your mind filled with further negative conclusions towards Jungkook's behavior.

Yoongi having woke up from hearing you, looked back at you with half lidded eyes.

"Yah princess what's the matter?"

'Why doesn't Jungkook want me to be with him all of a sudden Yoongs?..'

You merely whimpered again softly to answer the older male, retreating your furry head into his neck.

Yoongi hated seeing you sad. He didn't seem to get bothered by much that often, but seeing you so upset when you were typically cheerful would make anyone worry. Including him.

Giving a slight pout at your answer, he gave out a long sigh and sat up moving you to lay in his lap.

For some reason Yoongi understood you a little better than the other members, sometimes even more than Jungkook.

"Aish don't be that way, is it because Jungkook's been neglecting you?" he pried, cupping your small face between his gentle hands.

You stood yourself up with your hind legs on Yoongi's lap, placing your front paws on his chest.

Immediately understanding, he hugged you with his hand. Petting down your back with another sigh.

"Why don't we go see what your sorry excuse for a father is up to"

Without waiting for you to reply, he stood up holding you in his arms and headed straight to Jungkook's room. The previous sweet expression on his face towards you now being overtaken with a frown.

Yoongi knocked on the door, which was opened not long after by the disheveled looking younger male himself.

"Hyung? you know I'm busy with-"

"I don't care. You need to tell y/n that you aren't getting tired of her and you're sorry for being a lousy father recently. Because of you wanting to be alone all suddenly, you made her feel unwanted and sad. Next time, give her a reason so she doesn't feel that way or I'll shove my foot up your ass."

Stroking behind your ears one last time, Yoongi abruptly left after returning you over to Jungkook. Leaving the male with his eyes wide and mouth agape as he held you in his arms.