⋆☽9☾⋆

Y/n's pov
⠀⠀

It had been about an hour or so after breakfast, the rest of Bangtan and you were in Jin's black truck driving out to the mall.

Tae suggested to head out shopping for you some proper clothes after everyone finished a very awkward breakfast and got ready.

Perhaps he wanted a little something from Gucci for himself since you saw him grab his own wallet humming Gucci Gang before he walked out the door-

You were excited to go, not that you weren't used to it. Now you wouldn't have to worry about keeping up with the guys since- you were human. Well, somewhat at least.

Jin was driving with Namjoon in the passenger seat beside him, swiping through his phone listening to music.

You sat between Hoseok and Jimin in the second row, while Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi sat together in the back.

"Why is it I have to sit in the back?! I called shotgun" Tae complained with a whine crossing his arms.

"I'm oldest and it's my car so I say who sits where" Jin shrugged glaring at Tae through the rearview mirror, who was glaring back.

"But it's not fairrrrrrr Namjoon always sits in the front! I always get stuck in the back!"

"Aish Tae-" Namjoon was cut off.

"Taehyung shut up. You've been complaining the past twenty minutes and where you're seated isn't gonna change" Jungkook seemed even more irritated than before he'd left the dorms.

"Jungkook don't say what I'm meant to say- but yes Taehyung, what he said" Jin nodded with a hum, focusing his eyes back on the road.

You bit your lip feeling your ears hang low in a small wave of sadness at Jungkook's aggressive mood.

"Hey Jungkook-ah don't be so grouchy you're making y/n's ears go down and look gloomy.." Jimin spoke glancing at you next to him.

Smiling softly as he spoke, he reached to give your head a pat sweetly to cheer you up. "Oh wait- her ears!!"

"What about them Joon? They are up now don't worry she's happy" Hoseok beamed, joining Jimin in stroking your head.

Namjoon shook his head and sighed waving off Hoseok's attempt to reassure him. "No I mean we need to hide her ears, and face actually- "

Your ears once again hung low. What was the problem with them- and your face too?? They were probably ashamed.. "Is something wrong with me??"

"Ah Joonie you're right- No y/n, it's just that we are used to going out in public with cat you- not half cat you-" Jin explained after seeing your worry.

Tae let out a quiet sigh muttering, "Hybrid... "

Jin whipped his head to look at the younger in the backseat, who was now curled up "HUSH TAEHYUNG-"

"Don't feel bad or worry princess- it's just for your protection and so nobody will start any rumors about all of us with some girl- which happens to be you" Namjoon finished, giving you a smile.

Suddenly you jumped squeaking as a grey beanie landed in your lap, having been thrown to you from behind.

"Wow what a generous way to hand something to her" Yoongi's words laced with sarcasm.

Turning around, you sat on your knees facing the back row to see a head shaking Yoongi and a mid eye roll Jungkook.

Why was he so grumpy- He'd never spoken so rude to Taehyung before, and now throwing things at you?