⋆☽11☾⋆

Y/n's pov

⠀⠀
You felt your knees become weak looking up into Jungkook's dark eyes that were looking right back at you.

"As I was saying baby girl, instead of Appa, you should really call me.. Daddy.. "

His same dark look returned, now also wearing a mischievous smirk that was oh so intimidating.

You couldn't tell what emotion this was he had, all you knew was it flustered you with each glance and each word he spoke with his voice that somehow managed to get octaves lower.

"Well baby? can you be a good girl and call me daddy from now on when we're alone?" his hand moving up from its place on your hip, now slowly rubbing up and down along the side of your body.

You gulped. "I-I-... "

"Yah Jungkook-ah are you in there?! get out so she can change! we still have more outfits for her to try!"

You were at a loss for words- thank god Jin had shouted from outside of the changing room just as you were about to speak, or in your case let out a soft whimper due to the fact that's all your brain would let you do at that moment in time.

Jungkook let out a sigh raising his hand to rub against his temple. Pulling away from you he opened the door of the small space to exit, quickly poking his head back in to look at you.

"I want an answer when we get home kitten" he gave a wink before leaving you alone to ponder about the encounter, although as soon as the door closed you sank down to the floor as your heart was racing.

'Aish Jungkook.. what are you doing to me..?'

⠀⠀

~Time Skippy~

⠀⠀

It'd been awhile since you all finished shopping, but judging by the darkness beginning to coat the sky with the sun about to set. It was getting late. Dinner time late.

"YAH- I WANT PANDA EXPRESS!" Taehyung hollered wildly flailing as he walked, causing Jin to let out a groan and rub the top of his head. "TAEHYUNG-AH!- we aren't getting that! we have food at home!"

"That. Is a LIE" Taehyung hissed dramatically as he narrowed his gaze at the oldest male.

Jimin let his the corner of his lips peak into a tiny smile. "Caught in a li- "

Jin snapped his head in his direction pointing a finger, "Jimin you finish that sentence, I will physically grab you by the neck and shove you down the shower drain along with Tae"

"ANIYA. JIN-HYUNG I'M JUST TRYING TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD-" he whined throwing himself into his hyung.

Rolling your eyes you let your head shake with a smile at the threes bickering, there was always something happening with these seven. Even when they all were walking towards the exit of a place some new crisis would develop.

"Tae, Jin- how about we all just go out to eat? as in a sit down restaurant so that way you both can stop screaming in public?" Namjoon questioned.

Once he'd suggested that option everyone seemed to stop moving and look around at their current surroundings.

Jin and Taehyung were in the middle of the mall, both looking around to make sure no one was staring.

Jimin and Hoseok stood behind in the back still carrying numerous bags of your clothes that you had bought. And of course you, Jungkook, and Namjoon all looked at them from the side.

Meanwhile Yoongi was ahead of everyone holding the door open, becoming impatient from waiting for everyone. "Restaurant is fine now just please lets go already, my legs are tired"

Letting out a groan before walking out, causing Jimin and Hoseok to rush from the back to follow him eagerly before the door closed.

Then Jin, Taehyung and Namjoon followed leaving you and Jungkook alone to trail behind them all.

"Alone at last huh baby?" he wiggled his brows giving you a wide bunny smile followed by a chuckle.

You simply purred at the image nuzzling your head up underneath his chin to hide your slightly pink face into his neck.

This was perfect, if you thought being his pet cat was a great life before- now you were clearly mistaken. Although as you began to think about it, how did you become human- well- half human- in the first place?

Your brows furrowed together at your thoughts, pulling away from Jungkook slowly but still keeping close to his side.

He seemed to notice and gave an almost unnoticeable frown as he looked down at you, reading your body language. "What's wrong y/n?"

"Its just- how did I turn into this..? I don't remember much of anything before you.." Jungkook pursed his lips, holding your hand he led you out towards the exit following after the others.

"After dinner I'll talk to you in private alright? when we're all home- I don't trust talking about it when we're out in public"

You felt your heart sink, was he embarrassed of you? did he not want anyone to hear of him having some weird cat-girl in his life??

Letting out a silent sniffle you quickly blinked your watery eyes to keep from crying, it was strange how this new form suddenly caused you to feel so many emotions quickly after another-

"Aish what took you guys? you walk slower than Yoongi-hyung when he first wakes up" Jimin joked nodding over to the older.

"But he doesn't move at all when he first wakes up- he just kinda lays there.." Yoongi looked towards Namjoon and Jimin with a look of confusion at their statements.

"How the hell do you two know so much about my sleeping habits??" having an almost disgusted face at the assumptions he thought up.

Joon frowned, "Have you forgotten we've shared a room-"

"Ah- okay yes but what about you Jimin-ah?" Yoongi raised a brow and focused more on Jimin, as did everyone else.

Even Jin looked up into the rearview mirror to spot Jimin, who was now sitting quietly twirling his thumbs in his lap.

They all continued to talk chaotically, while you sat staring out the window at your place in the back seat, Jungkook and Tae at your left.

Drowning out all the sounds of their nonsense, you looked up into the dark sky that glittered with tiny stars and a crescent moon that seemed to shine brighter than ever.

Looking at the moon always seemed to put you in some sort of state, a mix between wanting to go ferral and some calming comfort.

I will awaken soon enough, but do not fear what you are. That's their job..

That is until just then..

Merry Sniffmas~
-