⋆☽20☾⋆

7 years ago.

The young man sat in his office chair. Elbows rested on his desk, figure slightly hunched over as he rubbed over his temples. Tired, weary eyes that remained glued to the large flat screen that hung from the ceiling in front of him. As he watched dreadfully at the news reporter sharing the breaking news about his once pristine company.

"CEO Kim Hanseong, of the massive family retained private medical corporation 'Genetically Engineered Attributes' also known as 'G.E.A'. has been rumored and called out by family of former employees to be conducting human experiments using wild animal DNA within his facilities. For what purpose? We asked the 22 year old, young medical science business owner, who said to have no comment on the subject".

Standing abruptly from his chair, he switched off the television with a loud sigh and ran a hand through his neatly styled jet black hair.

He turned and began looking out the long windowed wall behind his desk. His billion dollar industry building resting beneath his feet.

He was cleanly dressed, as always. His suit was entirely black, just like his father had worn and his father before him. Although currently, he thought about how it'd be torn to shreds by the glass of the window he currently wanted to throw himself through and watch himself plummet to his death.

It was his own fault- no.

HER fault, she shouldn't have have got involved. No- her parents. He should have gotten rid of them when he had the chance. But then again she asked for it.. and she would've hated him if he had them killed.

The stressed man groaned in frustration just thinking of her.

She was just one of his interns, a promising worker, a test subject- until that night.

They should've controlled themselves that late evening. But they couldn't help it. He didn't know where it would take them and neither did she.

He didn't know their one night of passion would end up to be a work place romance gone wrong- horribly wrong..

And more importantly, he didn't know it would become the cause of all of this.

Walking out from behind his desk, he hastily left his office. Stepping into the closest elevator he could find that soon took him all the way down, and into the buildings private sector.

There was multiple facilities like this one scattered around random provinces of South Korea, but this one was different. This one was where it all began.

Only a small few of his most trusted employees had access to enter this section of the buildings. To even know about it, one would have to work for the company years prior to back when his father was in charge.

This was where the REAL tests were made.

The company was publicly known as a highly successful, experimental medical corporation that would create new drugs and treatment methods to help those with illnesses that basic medical centers couldn't care for.

But of course in this field of business, you have to think of the next best thing when it comes to the well-being of humans right?