Chapter 15 - Vibrant

"I think you're cute! Swimsuit or not, I really think you're a cute girl!!!"

"I do."

Aya's P.O.V

Aaaiuahshahahahhahauaushhahauaua

Why did he just say all of that?!

What does he mean by that?

Lately.... I've been feeling all kinds of emotions with Anon. It's only been a little while but... How much did the time we've spent together impact me? I've been happy with him, I've been sad with him, I've cried in front of him, I've been worried about him, and now.... I'm embarrassed right in front of him...

Anon quickly became one of the people that knows how much of a clumsy and ditzy girl I really am...

But, he let's me be me... He's fine with me. It's alright with him if I mess up my words or even forget to brush my hair as I rush to the studio...

Why is my heart skipping a beat now.... I get those kinds of comments everyday from comment sections, our fanbase, fans from meet and greets, and even when my disguise gets busted in public...

Why is it that I'm only skipping a beat on his compliments....

He looks so serious yet so embarrassed right now too...

Hehehe...

I think Anon is the type of person that probably thought that I was bothered by something he said and wanted to make it up to me.... After all.... He's a really really nice person!

I should give him a proper response!

Anon's P.O.V

Aya's face is now happy and smiling, that fills me with relief.

"Thank you~ I'll continue to make you happy Anon!" Aya said while striking a cute pose.

.
.
.
.
.

She didn't stutter on something like that huh...

"Sorry Aya... You we're probably bothered about what I said, but that's not really the case okay?! I didn't have any bad thoughts about seeing you in a swimsuit! I'm not saying I don't like it... But like, I wouldn't want to be put in a situation where I wouldn't know what to say!" Is what I said....

"Though aren't you in an even worse situation than that right now??" Makoto said. Although technically.... He's right.

"Don't worry Anon-san, the photoshoot is gonna be shown to the public anyways. It'll be on a fashion and an idol magazine! Come check it out once they've published it!" Maya replied.

That's a relief.... I really wanted to avoid being looked at like  a horrible person....

"Shall we go on ahead? Aya, you and Anon can catch up to us, I think you may need some time alone, don't you think?" Chisato said.

Eh? What does she mean by that??

"Great thinking Chisato-chan!" Hina said.

"I'll come with! Break a leg Anon!" Makoto said.

And everyone left the both of us there. Just me, Aya, and an awkward atmosphere around us. What got into the heads of those guys to leave someone like me with Aya???

This is rather a weird spot to be talking though. I mean.... We're at a hallway. Although there is no one around atm.

I still don't really know what to say...