Chapter 34 - News

I yawn.

I'm out early in the cold morning on your tracksuit waiting for someone.

She gets out of her house.

"Have you been waiting long?" Aya asked.

She's also on her tracksuit.

"Not really~" I said while letting out yet another yawn.

"You just woke up??" She asked you.

You both started your stretching.

"Not at all! Me and Makoto were up last night finishing things at the office!" I said.

"Are you sure you wanted to go out on a run with me when you could've gotten more sleep??" Aya asked. Worried.

"Yes of course I do!" I confidently said.

Maybe I shouldn't be looking all too tired for Aya's sake.... I just didn't think we'd have this amount of work for the World Idol Fes...

We've been having lots of overtime and are also undergoing training.

To Makoto, it isn't much. But for me who hasn't been practicing as much as Makoto does... It's not easy to just get back to things.

I'm surprised he can keep up with this training and his Karate training.... Gotta give credit to the guy...

Why are me and Aya about to go on a run today?

Because even Pasu*Pare are undergoing cardio training! We're here to improve everyone's stamina and energy!

The World Idol Fes will showcase lots of idols and groups! They've also been given a lengthy time for the performance, so they have to be able to play through the entire allotted time and be energetic or else....

I wake myself up by slapping my cheeks with both palms!

"Let's go Aya!" I said and tried to hype us up.

"Let's go then!" She said.

And we went on for an early morning run.

.
.
.

Our plan goes like this.

- We go for a jog around town
- Head back to the park to do some stretching
- Singing Practice (Only Aya Of course.)
- We go for another job around town
- Rest

We jogged all around town. Even if Aya wasn't wearing any disguises, people tend to have left us alone. They did wave at us, of course we'd wave back and exchange greetings. But other than that, we didn't really get stopped.

After that we head back to the park to do some stretching. Just like those stretching's in school where you have to have a partner. Yeah, we did a few reps of those.

Then Aya was singing on the park's fountain. It was early, but we we're the only people there surprisingly.

Kyuti & maiti flowering ring✽
Watashi wo sakasete (Papan)
Tobikiri no (papan) kagayaki (papan)
Kimi ni ageru nda! (Love! Love! Love! Love!)

As always.... Aya's singing is but a healing tune to my ears. I can feel all of the fatigue just slowly drifting away....

Kyuti & maiti flowering ring✽
Onnanoko massakari no
Hyakuten mankai egao de
Kyō mo (pan) asu mo (pan) ai ni iku kara