SPECIAL CHAPTER

You wake up, well... Still half asleep I guess..? And got up to check your phone.

"Oh yeah...." You softly said and stood up to go to the living room.

You see someone on the kitchen sink. She seems to be preparing something. Food perhaps? You blink again and do a reality check. Yep, she's real.

"Good morning Anon, sit down and I'll finish up with breakfast soon" Aya said.

You go up to her and ask.

"What are you doing here?!"

She scooped up the omelette and placed it on the table. She removes her apron and unties her hair.

Wow.... she's really beautiful.... Wait...

"What exactly happened last night?" You asked her.

"Well.... You insisted on letting me stay over and didn't want me to go home last night. It was late so you decided to let me stay the night" Aya replied.

"Ohhh, I did? Sorry ... I can't quite remember what happened last night..." You replied.

"It's alright, you were really tired after all. I guess we've put you into so much work" Aya said.

You walk up to the front door. "That's my job, it's all good" You said.

But then....

Aya ran up to you and stopped you before you open the door. You're shocked. She  puts a surgical mask on your face.

"Aya?" You ask her.

"Idiot. Don't go out without a mask okay? You know it's dangerous right now. Stay safe and get back as soon as possible okay? Remember that there's someone waiting for you..." Aya said.

That was... Really surprising.

"Aaaaaa.... I'm s-sorry!! I couldn't help myself and j-just said all that!!!" Aya panicked.

You give Aya a hug. And she hugs you back.

"I was just gonna lock the door, silly" You replied.

Heyy!!! I'm sorry if I haven't updated for quite a while. Because of the pandemic of the CoVid19, schoolworks became harder for me to submit. And I've also been restless with so many things to think about.

But please stay safe!♥️ Always wear a mask when going out!♥️ Thank you for staying with me throughout everything ♥️