Chapter 22 - Adoration

"Company rules doesn't state that our talents can't engage in romantic relationships. We still care about our talents though, so we encourage them to not make it public knowledge. But it was never really a problem because these girls did not have romance in their mind, they simply wanted to perform. And as for Aya, she wanted to shine." Ms. Mio careful explained.

So their company isn't too strict on their talents. Which removes a very large hurdle for me but.....

Does Aya even like me?

Aya's P.O.V

I was a little disappointed that Anon and Makot-kun weren't riding the same car as us.... But no! You've got to stay positive Aya! You're going to be shining on stage later!

"You seem pumped Aya-san!" Maya said.

Was I showing too much emotions?!

"It's too bad our bodyguards can't ride the same car huh?" Chisato mentioned.

Chisato-chan!! Why'd you bring it up?!

"Speaking of, Anon-san changed drastically now didn't he???" Eve mentioned.

"He looks really charming and cool now! He looked so boppin good on that suit!" Hina commented.

That's not it Hina-chan....

"He's always been charming and cool....from the very beginning....." I exclaimed.

Without realizing that I voiced out my own words, everyone went quiet.

Oh dear!

"I-I mean!!! He saved my life! Of course I wouldn't have an ill image of him! He's always been very charming and cool to me!!" I followed up.

Is that really what I want to say?.....

Was that really all there is to how I feel about him....?

"Not just that but he also knows how to cheer people up. It's like, he takes away your worries and makes you smile.... He's so mindful too, a little too mindful sometimes.... He's so careful of his words and makes sure he doesn't hurt you in anyway that isn't necessary....." I added more.

Ever since I met him... My passion to shine brighter than ever has been growing more and more every single day. At first I thought it was just my determination at work but.... Whenever Anon is there, I tend to see a new view point, a new goal, a brand new way to shine..... And I somehow ended wanting to shine bright as for him to finally notice me.... And tell him that I'm finally here.... Shining like the way your eyes looked at me....

"Aya-chan...." Hina exclaimed.

"Why don't you tell us Aya? What do you really feel about your knight in shining armor?" Chisato asked.

Who is Anon to me? What is Anon to me? What do I want from Anon?

Anon is the person that saved me from fear, took it away from me and filled me with brand new hope...

Anon has been supporting me through my hard times after that incident...

I want Anon to notice me... I want him to know that I can shine! I can be vibrant!

"I'm in love with Anon." I replied.

Anon's P.O.V

"Thank you for listening to my worries Ms. Mio! I promise I won't let these feelings hinder Aya or the other girls in any way. I'll take it slow and tell her how I feel after the event. I don't want to give her something deep to think about while performing..." I said.

"This kid is actually quite brave when it comes to his feelings. You're good. Honestly, you don't have to wait that long if you ask me." Ms. Mio pondered in her head.

Because people tend to view me as a threat, the only way I could make people believe I'm not that kind of person is by being nice to them. That really isn't that much of a problem because I really am a nice person.

"To think that I'd see you get into another romance! I sure hope it goes well for you!" Makoto said.

"Although... I can already see how things will unfold!" He thought.

Moments after, we finally arrive at the venue. We were told to hold our positions until after PasuPare's performance so we can accompany them to the meet and greet.

But....

"We're front and center, but we're not allowed to look at them perform?!" Makoto exclaimed.

"You guys are here to watch out for any suspicious activities that might occur in the audience." Ms. Mio responded.

"But this space is hugeeee! And I saw how many people are waiting outside!" Makoto asked once more.

"Exactly. We still have monitors that you guys can try to get a glimpse on anyways. Besides, you guys won't be able to watch them when you guys are that close. Best thing you can see are Aya's panties." Ms. Mio added.

HER WHAT?!

"I'LL- ..... TAKE THAT AS WELL!" Makoto said.

I bonked him on the head for that utterly rude comment.

"That was obviously a joke man..." He replied.

"Don't you want to see it for yourself too?" He asked.

I bonked him again.

"Of course not!!" I answered.

"Don't worry, I was just kidding! AHAHAHAHA" Ms. Mio said as she walks out of the room.

I swear... That woman has a problem....

We then head to our posts and the live went on as normal. Not gonna lie, there really wasn't much to scout for cause all I can see we're light stick's and the faces of the fans up front. These guys up front seem to be in uniform....

As the concert finishes, Pasupare gets off the stage and proceeds to the meet and greet area. Fans with a special ticket also proceeds to that area. We we're basically the last ones to leave the area.

"Over here you two!" Ms. Mio called to us.

"Anon, you're to stand at the right next to Chisato, and Makoto, you're to stand on the left next to Maya. You know the drill, break a leg!" Ms. Mio said.

"We really don't have to but okay..." I said.

The moment we come out, Pasupare was greeted by the frontline of fans known as "The Maruyama Aya Fan Club".

"WE LOVE YOU AYA-CHAN!!!!" They all scream in unison.

Whoah, they can show off so much adoration and vigor because of their love for Aya....

I love Aya too you know...

"I love you too!" Aya replied.

Wait....

- To be continued -