Chapter 38 - Adoration

Aya's P.O.V

Anon is very kind.

I always catch him doing something important and or going up and down the office whenever I'm not occupied.

He'd be taking piles of documents with him from floor to floor. And even if I'd get the chance to see him again a few minutes after, it doesn't seem like his load got any smaller. In fact, it sometimes looks like it's always just increasing...

He helps out with the other staff too. If he's able to help out with someone that anyone is having a hard time with, he stops whatever it is he's doing and helps them out for hours even. Although he's never let this get in the way of his responsibilities.

Anon is also very caring.

Did you know? Ever since we started dating, we've decided to cook each other's bento! (Lunch). I suggested that we exchanged lunchboxes when we came up with the idea! I thought he'd be the kind of guy that wouldn't care about the color and type of bento box he had but...

"Anon... This is..." I said as I looked at his cute lunchbox.

"So what if it's pink?! I like it okay?!" He said as he got all flustered.

It's really adorable.

"Nothing! Hehe, I was just surprised is all!" I said while giggling.

"Honestly.... This is why I never bring a bento box to school..." He said and pouted his embarrassment away~

"That's okay! I like it Anon!" I said while giving him a sweet smile to reassure him.

I figured it worked since he got a bit red from that.

"But it really wouldn't matter that much if we exchange bento boxes when we both have a pink bento box don't you think?" I added.

I showed him my pink bento box. I put them side by side and it looked cute!

"It's alright! Let's still exchange bento boxes! I want to taste your cooking Aya!" He said with excitement in his eyes.

"I'm not the best but... I'll do my best!" I replied.

"In that case... Let's both do our best!" He also said.

Anon is also very thoughtful.

He makes sure that he doesn't bother me during practice or school. He checks up on me from time to time to ask how I'm doing, which I find very charming.

He acts mature and professional when he's with his peers and with us his friends. He makes sure that he doesn't get all clingy to me whenever we're not alone.

The thing is, we rarely get some time alone. So whenever we do get that chance, he just melts on me like pudding. And in return for all of his hard work and perseverance to keep it together, I spoil him rotten.

Really though... I may have fallen too hard for this man. I mean... Isn't he just perfect? I feel like I'm committing a sin as an idol....

I'm sorry my fans!

.
.
.

Moments after I met with Anon's parents, Ms. Mio have them a tour of the office. So it's just me and Anon right now.

He looks a little exhausted too.

"Tired?" I ask him.

"Not really... I kinda ran from my house all the way here..." He said as he pants away his exhaustion.

How come he just got tired now..?

"So you are tired then~" I said.

"Maybe..." He murmured.

I gave my lap a few soft pats and said "Want to use my lap as a pillow?" I said.

Or so I thought! This thing was a lot more embarrassing than I had imagined it to be!!!

"Is it okay?" He asked.

He's still asking for consent at this point...

"Go on, you earned it." I replied.

He then placed his head on my lap and closed his eyes.

I started brushing his hair with my fingers.

Ahhh.... His hair is so soft and smooth....

"Aya..." He exclaimed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I love you..." He said and dozed off.

He fell asleep just like that?!

"Ehhh?! A-Anon?! W-wait! N-Not here!!!" I panicked.

But it doesn't seem like I could get myself out of there.

And I couldn't, for a long while that is.

.
.
.

Ms. Mio and his parents had already came back into the room and he's still sleeping.

"U-Uhmm! This is a misunderstanding!" I panicked once more.

"Ahhh that's perfectly fine dear~" said Anon's mother.

He honestly looks like an innocent baby right now.

"Sorry about this. Him and Makoto has been helping me with all of the documents and arrangements for the past week now. He must be tired from all of the workload with minimum breaks and that I got him stuff to take home with him to work with." Ms. Mio said.

Is that so....

He's been really busy lately huh...

"Sorry Aya! Could you put up with it for a bit longer?" Ms. Mio asked.

You don't really have to ask for that Ms. Mio....

After all...

Having the one man that I absolutely adore and want to shine bright for sleep on my lap is more of a reward for me rather than it being a favor~

"Of course! I offered my lap for him. I can keep him like this for hours, don't worry about it!" I said.

"Then Aya-chan... We'll leave our son to you for now and we'll be on our way okay?" Anon's mother said.

"Oh I'll see you on the way out, let's go~" Ms. Mio said.

"Okay then, please take care!" And I waved them off.

.
.
.

We're all alone in the office again. But this time, he's asleep. Even though I'm the only one awake, I'm glad he's getting much rest on me. I couldn't be more happier!

"....love....you...." He mumbles.

Oh? It seems like he's sleep talking.

"Aya...I love...you...." He says as he sleeps.

Or dear...

I then bend down to give him a kiss on the forehead and whisper these words onto his ear softly.

"Thank you for saving my life. Thank you for giving me a new chance to shine, and a new person to shine for!" I whispered.

- To be Continued -