Chapter 3 - Is it that big of a deal?

"You seem to be in a really good mood today Aya-chan" Hina told Aya.

Aya was smiling from the entrance to the office up to their studio. She's been giggly and bouncy, which was rather odd.

.

.

.

.

In class, I was checking out on some news on the net, I come across news about girls bands near our area.

"Afterglow.....Hello Happy World....Pastel Palettes? What?"
I asked myself. But then someone from the desk beside me decided to join me.

"You're not familiar with girl bands?"
Hibiki asked me with smile on his face. He seems to like what he's seeing. 

"Well... I'm not in to music all that much after all"
I said. I'm not a music type of person. I pretty much grew up with Karate and Martial arts on my mind and I wasn't exposed to music all that much.

"They're basically bands that's filled with girls"
Hibiki said.

"What make's it special among regular bands?" I asked Hibiki. He seems unsure of the answer himself.

"Well.... they're all girls... I guess?"
Hibiki answered.

What a half hearted answer, but okay.

"Apparently, they're the hype around here" I said while reading out what's on the article a bit more.

"They're becoming more famous around here, there's this place called Galaxy where most girls band gather and play" Hibiki mentioned. He seems to know his girls bands well.

"I see..." I said.

Scrolling down further, I saw an article that focused on each band, one of them being Pastel Palettes.

"New on the rise Idol band group called Pastel Palettes! With their colorful and fluffy songs! What kind of remarks are these?" I ask.

"Let me read them out for you" Hibiki said and grabbed my phone.

"Oh! It's Pastel Palette's!" Hibiki said. "Yeah? I just mentioned them" I said. Maybe he wasn't listening?

"They're the hype lately, their vocalist Maruyama Aya is really cute! Her vocals are amazing, but her emceeing needs a bit more work HAHA"
Hibiki said.

Wait.... did I hear that correctly?

"Maruyama Aya...." I exclaimed. It's her right? That Aya that I met a few days ago. That girl I saved from her weird attacker.

"What? don't you think she's cute?" Hibiki said.

"Well yeah" I said.

"Wait till you see her in person! She's much cuter than you think!" Hibiki said.

"Yeah I guess she's kinda cute in person" I said.

"Wait.. don't tell me you've been to Pasupare's live's before?" Hibiki asked and looked rather surprised. I don't really seem like I enjoy those kinds of things. Which is true.

"No, I meant I've seen her in person already." I said.

"Eh? how?" Hibiki asked and was quite shocked.

"I met her." I said.

"You....WHAT?!?!" Hibiki said.

"She invited me for coffee the other day. Heck, she ordered coffee and left without drinking it! I even had to pay for it!" I said. Hey, I didn't think it was  a scheme but I still kinda payed for everything.

"You're saying what now?!?!!?!" Hibiki said. He seems really shocked, I wonder if she's that big of a deal??

"Is it that big of a deal?"
I asked Hibiki.