Chapter 39 - Desire

Aya's P.O.V

It's been 2 hours since Anon-kun fell asleep. And honestly... I didn't think he'd sleep for this long....

"Ms Mio....." I said.

"Are your legs giving up on you?" She asked me.

"No! That's not the problem! It's just..." I said.

I don't mind if he sleeps here for a while.... It's just...

I don't even think he's napping anymore!!!

He's in a full on slumber!!

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Everyone else is out except for Yamato-san. She's in the studio doing her regular maintenance on the equipment and instruments." She said.

Oh... It seems like there really isn't much work right now... I wonder why?

"Ms. Mio? Shouldn't we be really busy right now because the World Idol Fes is just right around the corner?" I asked.

"Remember when I mentioned that I worked Anon and Makoto to the bones?" She said.

"Yeah..?" I responded.

"It turns out, they got instructions that was supposed to be for another set of staff and ended up finishing 3 whole days of work ahead of time." She said.

Anon and Makoto finished 3 days worth of work in a day in their crammed schedule?!

"I had to scold them a bit for not checking the instruction document they took. But I still praised them and gave them a day off. Anon is supposed to be out today but.... He's here sleeping on an idol's lap, I'd say this counts as a day off for him~" She added.

I didn't think they did that much...

Wow....

I brush Anon's hair as he sleeps.

His hair is so soft....

"Aya, you can always wake up him so you two could get a room~" Ms. Mio offered.

"Nonono!! I think we're fine this way!" I replied.

"Alright then, I'll be out for awhile. I won't be in this office for 3 hours, and nobody else will drop by too." She said

"Ahuh..." I nodded.

"Don't mess this up~" She said and went out of the room.

Geez... What is Ms. Mio thinking...

But I guess this is fine.... I kind of want this too...

.
.
.
.
.

Anon's P.O.V

I.... Ended up falling asleep for a long time.

But when I woke up, I sort of felt like I was in heaven.

Waking up to my head resting on Aya's lap as she's singing their song list for the World Idol Fes was incredibly mesmerizing!

It was a surreal experience!

I wish I could've faked for a while but... I was already there long enough.

"Aya.....sorry...." I said and woke up.

"Finally awake?" Aya said with an electrifying smile.

"I wish I can always wake up to that smile..." I accidentally said.

Woops.

"T-That doesn't answer the questun!!!" Aya said.

Did she just....?

"You messed that up." I said.

"Awww c'mon!!" She said.

And we both laugh it off.

.
.
.

Aya explained that I was out for hours and that everyone else is out right now.

It's nice that I get to spend some alone time with Aya like this even in the office.... Of Ms. Mio of all places...

"But seriously Anon... You guys ended up overworking yourselves?" She asked me.

"Well it's uhhh...." I exclaimed.

It more on went like this instead.

Me and Makoto thought that if we get some extra work done today, then we would have some free time the other day.

So we agreed to keep doing tasks until we dropped dead or until Ms. Mio notices.

That way.... I get to spend some time with Aya. And uhh... Makoto seemed to wanted to spend some time with someone as well. He wanted some time off so he could go to a café with a friend he said.

But what I failed to realize is that... Even if we end up getting free time... It wouldn't be the same for Pasupare...

Realizing this late made me lose so much hope but... We still managed to get a lot of work done so quickly.

That's why I'm so happy to be beside Aya right now.

And then I explained everything to her.

"Ehhh?!?! Anon?!?!" Aya's reaction was valid in this case.

"I'm sorry Aya.... I just....wanted some time with you..." I said.

Ever since we've been busy, we rarely get any time with each other. Pasupare is busy with practice, and we're here sorting documents, planning, and talking to a lot of people and event organizers just to make sure everything is perfect and ready.

With an environment like that... We rarely got to meet. Sure, I accompany her when she's running. But other than that, there's really nothing.

"Thank you so much for your hard work Anon... By the time this event is done... I'll be sure to spoil you lots...." She said and leaned towards me.

She then rests her head onto my shoulders. And it was something I didn't see coming.

".....really?" I asked for confirmation.

"Really...." She responded.

"Then... Would you kiss me right now?" I asked.

I don't know what came over me. But that time... Aya looked like the most beautiful girl in the planet that I've ever seen.

She was... A lot more charming and adorable than usual....

"Go ahead..." She responded.

And she agreed to it!?

No!! I can't back down now!!! Anon!!!

She gave you permission! Take it before it's gone.

And with that, I slide in for a kiss.

.
.
.

At first, it was just a quick peck. But then temptation drew us closer and got us more thirstier

I go in for another much deeper kiss then before.

"Anon....." Aya exclaimed.

I wrap my arms around her back and she wraps her arms around my neck.

We were practically making out in Ms. Mio's office!!!

I then suppressed myself and stopped before I go any deeper....

We were both incredibly red and were locked onto each other's eyes.

It's saying... One more... Give in to lust...

"Anon..."

"Aya.."

We called each other's name to hopefully.... Keep going.

- To be Continued -