026

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

sukuna was pissed as hell.

not only did satoru leave during mid fight to go have dinner with the miko and fushiguro, the fight was practically like a game of chase, as satoru refused to stay in one place and escaped further and further away from the hayakawa village.

sukuna ended up deciding not to massacre the entire village, as he was too far from it anyways, hence why he was alone without any supervision.

it was nearly nighttime as sukuna had trudged towards the path of who knows where.

the demon king didn't recognize where he was going as he always just followed the priestess, who seemed to have a pretty good direction sense.

"fucking gojō. fucking shaman. fucking hell", sukuna muttered, kicking a nearby rock as it punted meters away from him.

the male then spotted another village, to which his scowl had turned into a grin as there was another chance at creating havoc.

though it had looked oddly familiar.

"oh young man, you're back! is lady kiyo not with you?", the chief of the village asked, to which sukuna had quickly spun around as he stumbled a few steps back from the old man.

"huh? what are you doing here?", sukuna rudely asked, to which the old man had chuckled.

"why it's my village. why are you here?"

"I...just looking", sukuna lied, seeing as the old man had just nodded and was holding a basket full of vegetables.

"would you care to join my wife and I for dinner tonight? I still need to go get something though", the chief offered, to which sukuna had just decided to go with the flow.

"sure", the demon king replied as he walked alongside the old man with his arms shoved inside his sleeves.

"so how are you and lady kiyo?", the old man asked, to which sukuna had raised a brow.

"what do you mean? she's healthy if that's what you're asking about".

"no no, I meant how's your relationship with her", the chief clarified.

sukuna hummed. "she's been pissing me off", the yōkai scowled, to which the old man was quite surprised.

kiyo didn't really seem like the type of woman to get angry and start yelling or uncontrollably crying, so he wasn't really sure what she did that made sukuna so discontented.