Chapter 9

I quickly take a shower changing into some black leather pants and a crop top showing off my stomach and my tattoo that is on my ribcage, a large lion sits on my ribs. I have the lion tattooed because i love how fierce and elegant the beautiful creatures are in the wild, cannot hold something of that power in captive. Reminds me somewhat of me I absolutely hate being told what to do and being stuck in a room is not good for me unless you would like to see how dangerous i can get.

My race is at 1 and the time right now is only 12, anyways I decide to leave the contacts in for the time being. Pulling on my leather jacket and my black heels, I let the group stay and watch the last fight of the night while C and i go upstairs to the bar.

"Ky what drink did you want" says Marco the bartender, I just grin and tell him to get C and I both some beers, neither of us being lightweight but i do still need to drive back to the house to grab the bikes before the race. Moments later Marco returns and tells us that the drinks have already been payed for.

"The guy down the end decided to pay for your drinks tonight don't look so confused babe, i don't love you that much" Marco says reading my confused face.

"Don't need to lie to yourself M I know you love me" I reply giving him a playful wink. Him and I have a complex relationship well mainly $ex but besides the point Marco is part of the gang when he's not working with us he's the bartender here. C just laughs at us while shes on her phone just scrolling on instagram placing her phone away and nudging me in the side.

Looking at her she just gives me the look to turn around to see Xavier being the one who payed for our drinks and him coming over here slowly. Rolling my eyes I just look at C and she can tell how disgusted I am of him.

"Devil's Daughter and I dont seem to remember your name?" Xavier turns to ask C, she just gives him a look then turns to me nodding telling me that shes going to find the crew so we can go, with that she walks away.

"Not much of a talker is she?" Xavier asks sitting in the now empty bar stool next to me. I spare him a glance before finishing off my drink.

"What do you want" I question him, it's unusual for him to come up to me, alone for that matter. Turning my gaze to the room I see my brother Ace across the room eyeing me off. Gross.

"Nothing, just wanted to see if Im going to be seeing your pretty face at the race later" He smiles, this doesn't seem like a joke or anything to him, his smile is genuine. He's supposed to be my rival enemy what does he fucking want now.

"Who knows" i smirk innocently with that I spot C along w Chris, Sam, Tyler, Michelle and James walking up towards the door. I pull my bandana up to cover my mouth and nose just leaving my eyes for people to see, I must say my eyes look deadly when its all you can see. With that I walk away from the bar towards the exit, before i exit i turn around to see Xavier still smirking at me. Let's have a little fun shall we?

I wink at him before closing the door behind me.