Chapter 7

I ran down the stairs to see them all waiting for me. They all had their bandana's around their necks covering their noses and mouths. That was my gang touch*flips hair mentally* I thought that it'll stop people figuring out who we are and it's working quite well.

"Took you long enough." Chris says pulling his bandana down and rolling his dark brown eyes. While the others just chuckled at something Tyler said and walked out the door.
"Ha ha very funny let's go before we are late" I said grabbing my keys to my baby. My matte black lambo. I know, I know very cliche that a bad girl has a lambo but this one is important. I'm not sure if I can tell you yet.

I step in and I see Crystal opening the door on the other side. i raised an eyebrow at her which was returned with a wink as she sits down in the passenger side. Laughing it off I reverse out of the garage and out on to the street.

"Yo yo yo are we racing???" Tyler and James say from their car with both Sam and Michelle giggling in the back. Samantha is Tyler's girlfriend and Michelle is James girlfriend both couples are extremely cute.

"I'm in" Chris replies. I just look at C sitting beside  and smirk to notice her already smirking at me.

"See you guys there." Crystal says just as i rev my engine racing off in front of the other two cars.

"Not gonna happen Ky" Chris replies into the radio,  we had an idea to add the radios so we can talk to each other while were on missions, you could tell that the smirk creeping up to his face.

"Chris you do this every time you can't beat Kylie in a race." Sam groans making everyone else laugh except Chris who paused for a moment then started chuckling.

About 5 minutes later we arrived near the abandoned building, to anyone who doesn't know what the building is they assume it would be empty but really its a small bar with the boxing ring downstairs in the basement. Cops never seem to figure it out that theres more to it than an old building.

I park the car round the back of the building where my gangs allocated parking spots are, were the people no one smart will mess with so whatever we say goes. C and I are leaning on the hood of car waiting for the others to finally decide to show up.

Two cars drive around the corner Chris parks his dodge next to my car and Tyler parks his merc helping Sam out of the backseat, the other two are already all over each other as Sam shakes her head and says "See Chris i told you Ky would always win in a race" shaking her head walking into the building.

Chris started pouting like a child while everyone lets out a chuckle and all follow suit into the building.

Here we go..