Chapter 6

The next thing I know is me being tackled to the ground by something or someone very very heavy. I managed to look to my right and notice Crystal, James, Tyler, Sam, Aria, Michelle and Mark walking into the entrance laughing and chuckling to the site of someone sitting on me. The one person left was..

"CHRIS GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF OF ME!!!" I scream pushing him off of me making him fall on the ground laughing that came to a stop when he hithis head on the wall.

"Damn my best friend is stronger than the last time I saw her." Crystal says helping me up off of the floor. Everyone else walked back into the lounge room leaving Chris on the floor and Crystal and I talking completely ignoring the fact Chris is still on the ground.

"Let's go play video games in the game room and catch up." I suggest, you see every time I come over to the gang house she's always on a mission or helping out her mother who knows about our gang and does not care as long as we are safe. Aha I love her mum.

"Okay, race you there" she says running off pretty soon we were sitting down talking, we had won a couple of games.
"So Ky when's your next fight." She says placing the controller next to the bean bags.
"Oh shit I totally forgot I've got one tonight" I scream checking the time 9:25.
"It's in about 35 minuets plus I have to be there 10 minuets earlier so I better get ready." I say walking out of the games room.
"Guys I've got a fight and race tonight who's coming??" I yell from the top of the stairs hoping to hear a reply.
'Yepp' 'Nah' 'Yoo' was all I could hear so about 2 aren't coming I'm guessing it's Aria and Mark, they are best friends but everyone thinks there is something going on between them two.

"OKAY, get dressed I'm gonna get changed." I simply say grabbing my bag and walking into my room. My room is pretty large so I have my bed right in the center then I have a large tv and sofa in one corner, my walk in closet and my bathroom. I stripped down into my matching bra and underwear, I put on my sports bra and shorts exposing my body.

In the mirror I took a look at my 6 pack, my long toned legs and my tattoo's. Putting on my jacket with 'Devil's Daughter' on the back in red and grabbing my phone I check the time 9:40.

'Better get going' I thought leaving my room.