Chapter 12

TW// mention of rape.

———————————————————————————

"MUMMY!"

"time to get up mummy!!"

Feeling my soft bed shaking, I felt something or someone jumping up and down. There was a few little giggles at the door and i instantly knew who it was. I open my eyes letting the light adjust to my eyes as i feel my baby girl running to hug me. I haven't seen her in a couple of days because of business so C's mum looked after her and that happened to be the person giggling at the door was.

"Fey!! Come here baby girl, Ive missed you so much!" my arms tighten around her little torso, it felt good to hold her again. My beautiful daughter was absolutely stunning, i don't mean it because shes mine but my 4 year old is something coming out of a magazine of model toddlers.

"mumma i missed youuu" she says into my shoulder, making my heart melt. The only thing I could possibly whisper was ' i love you' as the response.

"Good morning Jade, how have you been" my attention turns to the door towards C's mother smiling happily.

"Ive been good kiddo, you really need to start getting ready for school soon love. Its already 8:30!"
she replied walking out the door to most likely going to the living room,
'Oh shit okay i forgot about that' were my thoughts when Fey's kissed me on the cheek snapping me right out of everything, letting me give all my attention to her.

"hows my baby girl"  her smile lights up any room, shes very mature for a 4 year old. I mean she can do better maths than Chris but really who couldn't?

"Good mumma, get ready for school then can we go to Mcdonalds for nuggies?" her puppy dog eyes make me want to stop everything and give her the entire world.

"Yes we can do that" I sigh knowing damn well i'm going to have to call the school and tell them I had an early appointment which is why I happen to be late.

Ah, as you must be wondering when and how i managed to get pregnant at 14. Well that night when i was walking home from that tutoring session at that kids house, small little me decided to go the short route instead of the safe route home which might of lead me to unknown places where there was unknown people. A guy about 17 at the time was drunk, and thought I looked "so overly cute i could eat you" in his words, yes i happen to remember those words. Grabbed me and r*ped me, i was crying with his hand over my mouth until a random guy pulls this 17 year old off of me starting to beat the living shit out of him. That random guy happened to be Chris, he saved me that night from possible death,  he stood by me while i took the pregnancy test, through hiding behind baggie clothing, to helping le deliver her in the hospital, to even help me raise her. We didn't write Chris down as the father of the child, we felt as if it'll be okay if Fey didn't have a dad for now, she loves Chris exactly like she would supposedly love a father just doesn't call him "dad".

After that night i wanted revenge, not for giving me my favourite person in the world, but for taking my innocence. So Chris and I started getting involved with becoming a gang, he introduced me to everyone i know know. Even so I know how i started this gang, that is by killing my r*apist and his whole gang, they were a small gang i don't remember who they were really they just were given the title as a 'gang' by onlookers.

I got myself ready and i looked some what normal really, not like neardy me at all. I wore my ripped baggie jeans, and a cute crop top with my hair in a messy bun, I did grab an ugly sweater from my wardrobe and my glasses before walking downstairs. Laugher filled the hallways, as i turned the corner I see Chris on the floor almost crying hold his manhood and Fey standing on top of him mad. C and her mother were laughing before realising I walked into the room.

"mhm" i cleared my throat catching both Fey's and Chris' attention.

"MUMMY! Uncle Chris ate the last chocolate chipped cookie" she runs to me as i bend down to pick her up. I raised an eyebrow, before looking at Chris somewhat gathering his pride before standing up.

"Shes exactly like you, a feisty one" C comments, and the exact same time Chris mumbled "i said i was sorry"

"Ahh okay, Chris you better buy her more choc chip cookies today then. But before I go to school i'm taking Fey to McDonalds for nuggies, ill see you guys later" I say as Fey waves her hand goodbye.

I let her pick what car were going to take to McDonalds, she picked my Veilside Rx7 she absolutely loved it because Hans has it in Tokyo Drift. She's absolutely obsessed with the fast and furious movies and i just know shes going to be just like me when shes older.

Hoping in, Fey told me to go fast. And thats what we did.

——————————————————————————
Sooo how we liking it so far???

Anyways Ill be trying to update as much as I can, so stay tuned x
Love Stef,