Chapter 15

~ Kylie's POV ~

Ever since I left that Mcdonald's Ive had a feeling of someone watching me, i've been looking over my shoulder more often than usual. Maybe i'm just paranoid really, i know no one can figure out who i really am it would take them ages to put the pieces together and even if they get close to it ill kill them to keep myself safe.

The bell for lunch finally rings, grabbing my food and head outside to sit under a tree next to the school oval, its quite cold today but i decided to sit on a bench that has shelter so it wouldn't be wet when i sat on it. I needed the fresh air, and with Emily out of town for the remainder of the week i'm stuck alone in this hellhole, no friend, no normal self, just me in my nerd costume and high anger issues.

I grab the current book series i am reading 'The Red Queen' by Victoria Aveyard, I couldn't even imagine how many times i've re read these books really. Today for lunch i grabbed myself a Chicken sandwich with a bottle of water and a little chocolate bar, taking a bite out of my sandwich keeping my focus onto the words on the pages. I hear someone sit across from me, looking up to find Xavier fucking storm looking at me for with no emotion on his face whats so ever.

"i- im sorry ill move" I stutter grabbing my things, i hate acting pathetic i actually just want to let people know i don't give a fuck but that will put myself and my daughter in danger. And i cant risk losing Fey, i love her too much to even think of myself losing a piece of me.

"Don't leave, sit" Xavier says pulling me back into the seat, looking at him confusion written all over my face once again. What is this man doing?

" I talked to out maths teacher and it looks like i need a tutor, he told me to come talk to you. So this gives you extra credit points if i pass, if not you're still getting a good grade." he says rolling his eyes placing a cigarette between his lips.

"Why do i have to tutor you? couldn't you ask Mindy or something they get good grades too?" I sigh, knowing damn well i'm top of the class and Mindy only sleeps her way up to get a better grade in our maths class. No one likes Mr Deethy he's actually so disturbing, and gets in your personal space i don't know why he still has a job to be honest wth you.
Xavier just cocks his eyebrow up and lights his cigarette, blowing the smoke into my face. As for being someone who does smoke quite a lot i know you need to have respect and not to blow it in innocent peoples faces for nothing.

"Fine ill tutor you, when and where" i say pulling out my journal, looking through when i'm free trying to make myself busy but knowing damn well i don't like going out often, there is absolutely no point in dressing up if you aren't going to be going anywhere exciting.

"This afternoon just follow my car right after school well head over, but first i need to get my brother" He says looking at me before getting up and walking away, he's got a brother?? awh theres two jerks in the family, i feel bad for the mother. Snapping back i to the real world i finish off my sandwich and let myself get caught up in my book, once again i feel eyes on me so i look up to see a blonde bimbo standing right in front of me by the name of Victoria.  Behind her I spot the bad boys looking over at us knowing there's going to be a fight, as in fight i mean Victoria throws food at me and i fake cry, the usual.

"I want you to stay away from Xavier" She says glaring down at me, shes popping one of her hips out really badly. Don't know how she doesn't have scoliosis at this point, her spine looks like an S shape not healthy at all. I look back up at her with confusion still on my face.

"I don't know what you me-mean" the past few years have made me master the act of stuttering and fake crying to look weak and hopeless.

"I saw him sitting here with you, stay away you ugly fat bitch" she growls walking back over to the boys sitting on Xaviers lap. When she turned her back to my I rolled my eyes and muttered a few words, cracking my knuckles as the rage grew inside of me.

I hate that bitch so much, i just hate everything to do with Victoria. I grab my things and shove my hands into my pockets as i walk to my last class of the day.  I cannot believe i have to fucking tutor Xavier, for fuck sakes i'm going to be hating this afternoon.

'This has been one long day' My last thought as i walk into my business class.