Chapter 14

~ Xaviers POV ~

Waking up to a hangover that feels like an elephant id about to squeeze my brains out. After the race i decided to come home and drink, a alot. Groaning into my pillow as i hear the door open ever so slightly.

"Glad to see you're alive" my mother says rolling her eyes, i groan once again as i look at the time. 8:50.

"You better go to school today we made that deal for you to try attend every day so you and your friends can go away to the cabin for a month" she adds before walking downstairs, I roll off of my out of my bed and onto the wooden floor.

"fuck sakes" i managed to say untangling myself from my sheets walking straight into my bathroom to take a shower. Once i was done i put on my black ripped jeans, my white top and my black leather jacket, i know its cliché but suck my dick.

I walk downstairs to find out my mother has already taken my brother to school and that shes left the house, no food but a 50 dollars on the counter along with a note saying 'go get food to cure that hangover love mum xx' . Walking into the garage i decided to take the mustang to school today, haven't drove this baby in a while. Pulling out of the long ass driveway and i'm drive off to McDonalds.

While i was in the car i decided to call Ace and the twins to see what they're up to, all three of them said they'd meet me here in 20 minutes. Driving into the parking lot I spot a Veilside Rx7, I know theres only one of these in the entire town but i don't have a clue who owns it. But whoever does own that has beautiful taste in cars really, I park a fee spots down and hop out. Leaning agains the side of the building in front of my car, pulling out my cigarettes and my lighter wondering who the hell could own this car.
A few minutes past and i was zoning out really, nothing else decided to pop into my head besides the
business the gangs gotta do later this month.

"Look mumma its a mustang" a little voice coming out of the restaurant says, i turn to look at a toddler who seems to know the basics about cars and a really hot teenager? WTF? How is that toddler calling this chick a mother? She seems my age??
The chick smiled lifting her kid up and walking up to the Rx7, opening the door and placing her kid in the drivers seat. Okay what fucking chick with a kid has a Veilside? This has to be a joke or some shit, maybe im still drunk? Besides the fucking point this chicks body was banging, she had curves in the right places, she turned her face to look at an old pick up truck parking right besides her. She takes her kid and puts her im the passenger seat not before saying something and giving her a hug, this guy hopped out the truck and got in the Veilside after saying a few things to this chick. Maybe was her boyfriend or something, who knows?

The dude and the kid leave yelling bye to the obvious mother who looks the same age as me, the chick looks around not seeing me. But turns her body and face towards me, looking down at her ribs there was a lion tattoo that looked so so familiar for some reason. She pulled a sweater over her body hiding her curves and putting on some glasses.

holy.

fucking.

shit.

Its the fucking nerd, Aces sister standing right in front of me. How the fuck does she look like a supermodel when shes so weird? I didnt even think she could run that many laps the other day, or even stop herself from going head first into the ground from that slut at school? Like coach said this chick is full of surprises.

I snap out of it when i see her heading out of the parking lot and onto the road towards what i assume would be school, but seems like i've been wrong so who knows where shes off too.

I run in to the restaurant order myself a burger, fries along with a drink while waiting for my order i called the boys to tell them I'm going to go to school early, because i need to figure out what is up with this chick, before anyone else does.

Grabbing my order i walk quickly to my car, pulling out the parking lot and head straight to the hellhole. By the time i get there i spot the nerd walking up the stairs to the main office, parking my car i walk down the main strip into the office to see if shes still there. Shes gone.

I figured out id just sign myself into school, and just go to my classes i'm bound to see her in one of the 3 classes i have today.

Ive thought of a way to try figure out some things about this chick, and all i need is a little convincing to some very annoying teachers.

———————————————————————————

hey fatemeh! fuck you sike ily ill see u in class in the morning i shall write more chapters for your dumbass. :)