Chapter 5

Walking into the house I see what's in the fridge hmm lettuce,tomato,cucumber. Perfect for a salad. I make the salad and head to my room I start with some homework until it was all done. 7pm I go have a shower.

Xavier's words still linger in my head-
'Your hiding something and I'm going to find out what'

I definitely hope not.

I put on a some leggings and a baggy shirt and then pack a bag for the fights and race. Some shorts, a sports bra, ripped black jeans, a red cropped shirt and my favourite black heels . I know what you thinking how can you drive in them...well I can drive in anything. Don't forget my favourite leather jacket. I finished with my bag and was ready to leave. Walking down the hallway and down the stairs I heard voices. Hmmm Ace's friends must be here. I walk into the living room and see them all sitting on the sofa.

"Ace I'm going to my friends house tonight, just so you know."I tell him turning around.

"You have a friend?" He asks snickering. I turn around and see them all looking at me except for Xavier who has his eyebrow arched trying to see through me. I just nod and leave.

I jump into my old pickup truck and drive off to the gang house which I bought 3 years ago to get my baby. I park my car in the driveway of the mansion, thinking of a great idea on my way up to the door.

"Honey I'm home" I yelled throughout the house echoing through the large open rooms.

Then i hear footsteps..

—————————————————————————-
hey guys its been a while i apologies, anyways i shall be trying to finish this book off very soon before my exam week, i know this is a short chapter but i know theres more to come.
love u
xx