Chapter 1

'Beep! Beep! Beep! be-' then the sound of my alarm clock crashing onto the floor filled my ears. Slowly opening my eyes to see my broken alarm clock shattered into a million pieces on the floor for the third time this month.
"Are you fucking joking!" I say utterly frustrated, getting up out of my bed I kick the pieces out of my way towards the bathroom.

I get up as 6am every morning just so I can go on a run or the gym before I have to go to school. I glanced into the mirror to see a faint bruise on my right cheek, brushing my fingers across it before ignoring it completely. I tie my hair up in a ponytail and I get dressed to leave, walking down the stairs not caring how loud I could've been. My house is huge for only my brother and I, my parents are millionaires which means that they are always away for business. That basically forced us to grow up on our own after the babysitter stopped coming at the age of 12, I don't rely on their money and I sure don't like to brag about the amount we have. My brother Ace lives on the other side of the house so he couldn't possibly hear me.

Walking outside beginning to lightly jog down my long driveway and onto my street. This morning was peaceful which is a good way to start the morning off birds chirping, the sun slowly rising, neighbours leaving their homes to go to work. An hour passed by and I ended up at home with some sweat droplets dripping down the side my face. I immediately go have a shower listening to some music, letting the warm water run down my back.

I think I forgot to introduce myself I'm Kylie Johnson, like I've mentioned before i have an older brother who repeated his senior year for his friends. Ace alongside his friends are my enemy and I'm theirs they just don't know it yet, Ace's best friend is the leader of the Scorpions. The second most feared gang across America, mine being the first of course. Did you really think I would let a group of horny bad boys  run the entire country did you? To explain the bruise I'm a street fighter and racer, I gotta say I'm pretty darn good at it too.

Realising I've zoned out I hop out of the shower to see that it's only 7:25, wrapping a warm tower around my body I walk towards my closet and pick out some mom jeans and a t-shirt along with a cardigan, putting on my fake glasses. After I finished getting dressed I grab my school bag, phone and my keys, walking downstairs and into the kitchen to see my brother stuffing his face with food. Him not even bothering to acknowledge my presence I grab a muesli bar and a bottle of water. I head out the door and towards my pick up truck I place my bag in the passenger seat then following on myself, backing out of the garage and onto the street heading towards the school.

———————————————————————————
Okay it's really late right now but I figured I owe you guys a few nights of no sleep to write a few chapters. Enjoy I'll update soon x