Chapter 17

Holy fuck he knows..

"Excuse me what?" Turning my body to face him, raising an eyebrow at him. Im so confused on why he  just asked me that, I know no body saw me this morning and I want to keep it that way.

"I asked if you have a tattoo on your ribcage"

Instantly I start laughing at him, why would he think a nerd has a tattoo of any sort?

"You do realise Im one of the most innocent people on this planet why the hell would I have a tattoo?" I stopped myself from laughing like a madman but Xavier didn't seem to find this that funny. He was completely serious.

"No reason just wondering" was all he said before turning on the tv to watch a show.

"If we aren't going to be doing the maths questions i better get going"

"Nah stay I actually need to pass this class" with the roll of my eyes I began to explain what the questions were and how to solve them.

Its been about an hour or so and tutoring Xavier has been absolute hell, you tell him one thing he's going to the exact opposite. I genuinely don't understand if he's just trying to be a smartass or is actually this dumb, but then again you cant be this dumb and be a leader of a gang.

My phone buzzed in my pocket with a new message from Chris.

'Hello you sexy motherfucker, theres a new guy in town and would like to fight the undefeated champion 2nite'

'Fuck yes, what time?'

'10 now get your ass over here we got business to do first'

'Easy as on my way'

I looked at the time and my eyes almost popped out of my head, its almost 6 so its not just been an hour at Xaviers its been 3, maybe time flies when you have to tutor an idiot.

"I gotta go, come find me if you need more tutoring" grabbing all of my belongings I walk straight of the house and into my car.

Im going to murder Mr Deethy for making me tutor him, this is actual hell. Xaviers house isn't far from the gangs house, It only took me around 10 minutes to get there.

I got an idea to scare everyone inside so i grabbed my gun along with my spare black bandana from my glovebox and walked through the back of the house.

I spot everyone eating dinner through one of the windows which made me like my idea even more.

"EVERYONE ON THE GROUND NOW" I scream kicking the door open, the gangs reactions were quick. All of them got up and had their guns with them, pointing at me.

It seems that Fey figured out it was me first and got up running towards me.

"FEY STOP RUNNING" Chris yells lowering his gun and turning his attention to Fey.

I bend down and pick Fey up winking at her before we both burst out laughing, taking my bandana off smirking at everyone made Fey giggle a little bit more which was music to my ears.

"Now why do you have your guns pointed at me?" Playing all innocent is really easy for me, some of them chuckled and sat back down to continue their dinner.

"You crazy bitch, fucking psychopath" Chris says which made C and her mum laugh, them two are my second family i've become really close with them since my parents are always away I call Crystals mum my mother.

"Aye that is a bad word!" Fey looked stern as she ran back to sit down next to Chris, not forgetting to punch him in the arm.

"Like mother like daughter, come now honey get some food before you need to do business" Mum says earning a big smile from Fey and a chuckle from the group.

During dinner Chris, C, James and I discussed the business wed be doing before the fight, the others were having small talk to fill the silence between them. After we all finished eating we all helped to clear the table and put everything for the wash.

"Alright, Get ready were leaving for business in 10"

Earning the nods from the group I walk upstairs and go take a shower. This business we have to take care of is a guy owing us a lot of money, 2.5 million to be exact, his time is up to give us the money so we have to go have a little word with him.

Tonight should be very fun.