Chapter 3

~Xavier's POV~
"Xavier get up" a small yet familiar voice comes running into my room and onto my large king bed. Opening my eyes I see my 8 year old little brother Toby jumping up and down on my bed beside me, without a second thought I grab him and start tickling him until we both started laughing like mad men. Mum comes in telling me that it was 7 o'clock and that I should get ready then turning around Toby following her out.

Getting out of my bed I head towards my bathroom, got into my shower letting my music blearing out of the speaker to wake me up. As you can tell I have quite the soft spot for my mum and little brother,they are all I have left after that bastard left after getting mum pregnant with Toby. I can't say I'm not overly rich but we do have quite a bit of money, mum works her ass off in the office while I get my money from the gang. We manage to say the least.

Getting out of the warm shower looking into the mirror to see my toned abs and every single one of my tattoos, for an 18 year old I do have a lot of tattoos. Putting on some ripped jeans, a white t-shirt along with my leather jacket and vans, after blow drying my hair and adding a bit of gel to slick it back I grab my keys and phone and go downstairs and I to the kitchen.

I sat down next to Toby on the table as my mum places two large plates of pancakes, we devour the lot in a matter of minutes. Checking my phone to see that it was now 7:47 I get up giving them both a kiss on the cheek before I say goodbye. Hopping into my matte black Ferrari configurator, I start the 2 minute car ride towards the school.

"Ahh Xavier you finally decided to show up" the twins say simultaneously, making them along with the other two crack up. Completely ignoring their comment we walk into the fairly new building, first thing the boys and I saw was everyone laughing and pointing towards the nerd picking up her books off of the floor.
"I cannot believe I'm related to that" Ace mutters next to me walking back out the doors followed by the rest of us. We walked around the corner of the building to a table only the boys ever sit at, we've never let anyone else not even out booty calls.
"There has to be a fight or something on tonight" I say pulling a cigarette out of my packet and lighting it, then lending the lighter to Hunter who did the same.
"I mean there has to be something" Dylan's says taking a drag from his smoke.
"Yeah I'll text you guys if anyone send me any details about tonight" Zac adds as he scrolls through his Instagram.

Finishing our smokes we head to class a tad bit late but it's whatever I guess, the corridors were empty you could hear teachers talking to their classes as you walked past. Flying the door open for us boys to walk in mr Watson said something along the lines of "It's so nice of you boys to join us today" which I returned with a very bored tone "be grateful we even considered showing up today". The boys and I skipped the next few classes but came back for lunch.

"Man I'm so hungry" Zac exclaims as his stomach rumbles making us all laugh.
"You are always hungry dipshit" his twin returns walking towards the line, as we patiently wait for the lunch ladies to serve us our food we look around the cafeteria. Our eyes landing on Victoria tripping over the nerd, just as the nerds face was going to hit the group she quickly places her arms onto the floor and turns her body so she ends up sitting on her side.

'What kind of nerd had reflexes that quick' I think confused as in what is going on.

"Did you all see that?" I say turning to the boys but to find them already laughing at what just had happened in the middle of the room. I turn my head back to the nerd to find her blue eyes meeting mine, she seems to notice that we've caught each other's gaze so she quickly turns her head back towards the floor and rushed out of the room.

Weird.

———————————————————————————
I hope you guys liked Xaviers POV, if you would like to see more make sure you tell me otherwise I don't know what you guys will want to read!