Chapter 19

Walking into the arena was far from something new, cheers erupt when my name is called i genuinely cannot say the same about my opponent. Due to absolutely no one knowing who he is and where he came from, the man was big muscles covered every inch of his body. His name I believe was Satan, how utterly stupid honestly.

"Hell is not big enough for the two of us" i claim circling him as he walks into the centre of the ring.

"I know and thats me" The man smirks as he throws the first punch that was way too slow, cocky ass. He looks like he was in his late 20s maybe his early 30s i don't know where the fuck he came from but they definitely need to train more if this guy was their "undefeated".

I jabbed him in the ribs hard, causing him to double over making it easy for me to throw a right hook to the side of his head. My arm got raised when we all noticed he wouldn't get up in time, he was still conscious but hurting.

" Im the champion sweetheart i am also the one who rules hell" I say leaning down to tell him this but still loud enough for everyone in the room to hear me, walking out of the ring the crowd was going wild so loud i couldn't even hear myself think.

Collected my earnings and got to the crew, It was only James, Crystal and Chris tonight so we all drove together in my Audi rs7.

"Thats my best friend" C said winking at me, making me laugh, at the same time Chris asked me how much i had made tonight.

"Roughly 4k, i think everyone was keen on seeing if the new guy could win. Drinks on me upstairs?" They all nodded following me upstairs we all sat in booth, our booth to be exact. It is in the corner of the room raised up on a level so you can see everyone and everything, we made sure there is an exit right behind us incase the police ever decide to come in but they never do which im not too surprised about.

The boys went straight on to talking about our next mission which is all the way in Italy, my biggest race is there too the same weekend we have business there, how perfect. C and I decided fo grab the drinks for all of us so we got the boys to tell us what they wanted and we headed off to the bar.

"Hello you sexy thing" smirking to Marco who seems to always be working the nights i fight, which im glad for he is divine to look at after a match if you know what i mean ;).

"oh you little trouble maker how may i help you tonight?" turning his attention to me, eyeing me up in the most obvious way.

"Do you mean now or later love"  his smirk grew with my comment.

"Well grab two jugs of beer, a bottle of henny and a few classes of raspberry vodka for now, and later meet me at the house" i say winking chucking him $200 to cover the drinks and the rest for a tip. C laughs as i do so and goes back to the booth, I follow suit after giving him a wink not forgetting to mention for him to bring them to our spot.

A few moments later Marco brings us our drinks and i thank him by a kiss. This shall be a lovely night after all. We finished all of our drinks, James was slightly drunk followed by Chris, while C was a little tipsy and I was quite normal. I mean you could call me an alcoholic but i just think drinking is a part time job really.

It was 11:45pm when we got back to the house, the boys went straight into bed, C and I decided to go grab some food in the kitchen. She grabbed a bottle of water sitting down on the kitchen stool, I grabbed a bottle of wine pouring myself a glass. We were just catching up on school, work and our next mission when we heard the door open. Seconds later Marco walks in, he leaded on the door crossing his arms making his muscles pop out, he nods his head towards the stairs with a smirk.

"Have fun children, use protection" C's comment made herself giggle. Marco and I walked to my room locking the door behind us.

~well idk how this finna go ill most likely cringe writing this but steamy scenes were requested and well here we go~

I didn't even turn around fully as he pushed me up against the door attaching his lips to mine, he began kissing his way down my neck to the sweet spot on my collarbone making me moan slightly. He began to lead us to the bed, he laid me down underneath him as i began to unbutton his shirt, followed by unbuckling his jeans at the same time he took my sports bra off and slipped down my shorts along with my panties.

"Fuck its been forever" he growls in such a seductive way attacking my neck with kisses, he began to leave a trail of wet kisses down to my lower stomach right above my heat, Marco looked up at me smirking once more before licking my heat. My hand found its way to his hair grabbing and pulling ever so slightly, he stuck his tongue into me earning a moan from me. It felt so good but enough of this.

I placed my hand under his chin bringing his head back up to mine, with a smirk i flipped us over sitting on his lower stomach, his member poking my bum.

"Im in charge remember" whispered into his ear as i lower myself onto him, he was big bigger than Chris by the slightest. I bounce myself on him as he thrusts into me.

"Fuck" he groans as he flips us back for me to be under him again, he looks at me while he thrusts back into me hard and fast, i gasped arching my back .

He spread my legs as wide as they could go for him to be able to go deeper into me, he speeds up his thrusts.

"Holy fuck" i moan loudly at this point i am so so happy my walls are soundproof, not everyone needs to hear what i do in my bedroom. My heat clenched around him as we both released at the same time. He removes himself from me laying down next to me, both of us were out of breath and tired.

"goodnight" I say pecking him before falling asleep.

———————————————————————————
Hey guys,
Im actually really sorry about not updating sooner the past two weeks have been so stressful for me with so much going on and ill just briefly summarise it for you guys so you know whats been going on, i had multiple of my friends end up in hospitals for multiple different reasons, got cut off by my "best friends" of 3 years which wasn't too lovely, got involved in some drama at school which lead me to not be active on anything. But besides all of that i am back and ive sorted out a schedule of my updates, after this chapter i will be updating every tuesday and thursday. I am alright with everything going on it wasnt in my power to stop any of it but it is my future and my choice on the way i want to react to everything.
I love you all, thank you for enjoying my book and i am so proud of writing this for you guys.
- sd x