Chapter 4

Walking out of the cafeteria and into the girls toilets. I looked into the mirror and took my glasses off to wash my face from the very convincing fake tears that I managed to let out.

'Beep'
I heard my phone go off in my pocket.
'Fight and race 2night'- a message Chris sent me.
'K,what time?'- I replied.
'The fight at 11 and the race at 1'- he replied quickly.

The last bell went off signalling that it's time to go to last class.

'Okay cya there have to get to class bye' i sent
turning my phone off and walking into the gym.

"Hello students today we will be running track." Mr Adamson/coach  yelled earning a few groans and 'for real' from the rest of the class.

"Everyone on the finish line no excuses today" looking at the girls in my class.
As everyone lined up I got pushed by the queen bee who is in all of my classes.
"Ugh does she really think she can run." She says to her minions who snicker.

"On your marks, get set, Go!" Most of the boys start sprinting other jogged and the rest started to walk. I wasn't gonna sprint it because that might give away my cover but I'm not gonna walk it so i stayed with the middle group.

"Everyone has to do 2 taps before they can give up." Mr Adamson yelled across the field.
10minutes
Everyone started dropping out when they finished their 2nd lap. There was about 6 people left including myself. 4 guys and 2 girls.
Xavier,Zac and hunter and Dylan and a very nice girl called Hannah she's very shy but very active so no wonder she's here.
On our about 17th lap Hunter, Zac and Hannah we're gone leaving me with the other two bad boys. They both looked to find me running right after them and gave me a shocked look which I replied to with a confused look.
Around and around we went around the track and I finally broke a bit of sweat. Dylan got so tired he dropped to his knees on the 25th lap he looked up and saw me run past him he had a very confused face but gave me a smile when I looked back at him.
Down to me and Xavier I guess. I looked forward and saw that he wasn't that far in front of me. Then I heard coach yell "whoever finished their 30th lap first doesn't have to do sport for a week, because we've only got 10 mini left until the end of the day."
I start going faster but not too fast to loose my energy. Xavier slowed down just a bit until we were running side by side.
"How are you still managing to run this much I never thought you'd even finish number 5." He asks breathing heavily.
"I like to run and I have a very good stamina." I answer still breathing normally and looking ahead.
On the 29th lap I speed up just to get in front of Xavier who looked really tired. Aww poor him.
I saw where mr Adamson was standing holding a surprised face when I ran ahead of Xavier. I could hear Xavier speed up but I did too and soon enough I managed to get it mr Adamson first.
"Very good you two, Johnson never thought you had it in you. Your just like your father." He says with a bright big smile.
"I never knew my dad was good at running sir." I looked puzzled.
"He wasn't, he was full of surprises." He said dismissing the class.
I left a light tug on my arm I looked back and saw it was Xavier.
"Your hiding something and I'm gonna find out what." He says walking off.

'Well fuck' I thought.