New Home

Angels pov

High school is where you get to find your personality, at least that's what I had been told. If this is true, then why do we have to raise our hands to talk? Or why can't we actually communicate without getting in trouble? If we can't do that, how in the hell are we supposed to find our personality. Don't get me started on the whole bathroom thing. Anyway, enough with my rant if you did not know I'm in school at the moment I know shocker. Today went by just like every other day I have no friends so I was either hanging out with myself or in a classroom. At the moment I'm in English and we are reading something about star crossed lovers or something. But that's when I heard my name.

"Angle please come to the principal's office and bring your things with you."The principal whose name I forgot said.

After my long stroll to her office, I notice a very tall man who could at least be six feet. Then I look to my right and see a balling principal. Once she finally noticed that I was there she told me to come in and take a seat. "I'm so sorry to say this angel but your mother has just passed away." The principal said with tears still coming out of her eyes. I think she was surprised about my reaction yes I did care that my mom died but she doesn't deserve my tears. Then the first thing came to mind I'm an orphan now aren't I. Suddenly the larger man came to view again and told me that he was my brother. Now that was hard to process I have a brother what the frickin frack.

That was really hard to take in. Soon I learned that his name was Bellamy and he drives a really nice car." So once we get home you will be able to meet four of your brothers." Bellamy has said, "The oldest is in some meetings so you will meet him at supper." You could probably read the shock on my face I have 6 brothers and they are all older than me. This made me wonder why would my father leave me. "He would never leave you like that angolo he loved you" at this point, Bellamy looked pissed. I guess I just said that out loud oops. (angle)

Time skip they are at the airport for they live in Italy

As I left the car There was this slick black jet which looked pretty sweet."Whos plain is that it looks really cool" I said excitedly. He just laughed and said "ours Bambina". Wait I heard that name before it was from one of those Wattpad stories. Oh, shit it's like I'm one of those innocent girls in one of those. Wait am I really that innocent. Once I snap out of my mind I notice that we have boarded the plane and the flight attendant hates me. You know when people give you those nasty looks yea that's exactly what she was doing. Bitch I did nothing to you " Hello Mr. Rosso what can I get you to drink today" she said in that fake ass voice. "Nothing What about you Tesoro," he told her blankly. "I'm good but water would be nice."(treasure)

Bitch never got me my water well jokes on her I ended up falling asleep anyway. The only reason why I knew this was because I was being shaken awake by a large man. Wait I'm being shaken awake by a large man shit stranger danger. That's right around when I remembered that I have brothers. Anyway, we are now going to another car which seemed to look like a Lamborghini. Wait what if they really do work with the mafia that would be sick.

Time skip

Holy shiitake mushrooms that's one big house. Once me and Bellamy got out of the car we were greeted with what looked to be a Doberman and a running strong looking male."Oh sorry about that wait is that her"the tall strong male asked. Bellamy just shook his head, yes and we walked the rest of the way to the front door. This is where I found an identical-looking boy to the one who was chasing the dog. So far all the brothers well I assume brothers have icy blue eyes must be a common trait between us. This was when I saw someone who looked just like me now that is creepy. That's when who seemed to look like twins said at the same time "that's your twin" now that is creepier.

"Hello, my name is Andrew," my so-called twin said. "angel" I replied. And that's when one of the scareys men I have ever seen walk thru the door I guess his name was elies.