Gun shot

Angels pov

Once my ears stopped ringing from the loud noise I look up so see everyone running. It was so chaotic you would think someone were to die. Looking over to Bellamy for guidance he mouths rival gang. That is when I started to breath really heavily which Bellamy was soon by my side telling me to listen to his breathing patterns and follow what he was doing. Once my breathing slowed he asked "when was the last time you had a panic attack". That did make me think for a second to be honest but I soon replied with "like a year ago I have learned how to contain them but sometimes it dose not help".  He nodded as if it was like he was taking some mental notes.

The small moment we had was soon over because Elias bersted through the door saying "get up we have to go like now". Not questioning him we got up and ran to the nearest car. There Elias helped explain the situation. So basically the gang bloody roses decided it was a good idea to worn us with a gun shot. Thank goodness no one was hurt but it did start some controversy. Now I guess we are on our way to basically give them a warning that if they were to do this again there will be manger consciences. The other thing is that now almost everyone knows that I have been found and now I have a huge target on my back.

This probably means that we will just have to pay more attention. Honestly if you were to tell me that I have 6 brothers and they were in the mafia i would call bull shit so fast.  But anyway we have arrived to another base looking like thing and we go and knock on the metal door. Someone answered and looked scared to death he just held his finger up indicating one second and we were soon invited in. 

A pretty young looking dude came out and said "Elias what brings you hear"? "Don't act stupid you know exactly why we are here sage" Elias replied through gritted teeth. Then the look of realization came on his face. "So I'm guessing you got our present". He said with a dumb smerk on his face. That even made me mad of course we know you dumb ass. To contain my anger I started to fidget with my butterfly knife. As I was twirling it around my fingers I caught the attention of everyone there. This made me nurses and I soon drop the knife by accident and you would never guess what happened next.

 If you guessed that that sucker went right trough my foot you would be correct. The best part is that once the incident took place I started to laugh my ass off. That was when Elias looked at me as if I were a demon or something. That only made me laugh harder but with in seconds I was being carried bridle style to his car. "Why are you laughing doesn't that hurt"? He asked to which I just nodded my head and said "laughing helps forget about the pain". He just shook his head as if I were crazy.

Instead of going to a real hospital he took me to the one at a different base that they own. He rushed me through the doors and placed me on a random bed that was free. He then yelled "Can some one help my fucken sister cant anyone see that there is a knife through her foot". Honestly I would say he was over reacting because there was a literal person coming to me as he was yelling. The lady oh she was a lady by the way anyway she said " Miss Russo mind explaining how you got a knife lodged in your foot like this" I then proceeded to tell her the story on what happed to which she just shook her head. 

What is it with people and shacking there head like really do you really have to do that. As I was thinking about this every single one of my brothers comes crashing through the door wondering what happened. That was when they saw the lady latterly pulling the knife out of my poor foot. As she was doing this I decided it would be funny to just have direct eye contact with Andrew as she was doing that. Let me just say his face was priceless and he really just looked disgusted.  afterword's.

Soon my foot had like 6 stiches in it and I was not allowed to leave for like 5 days. This will be torcher not only for me but for the person who will be stuck listening to me complain. Getting tired I kick everyone out but the rule that was made was that one brother has to stay with me at all times. Tonight it was Matteo he did not look he least bit happy. Well I did not want you here either yet here we are.  In reality I was grateful for him to be there but I will never tell him that. Soon my eyelids fell heavy and I ended up falling asleep but was soon to be woken up by  shacking and a worried looking Matteo hey this is like a Deja Vu moment. He asked what was wrong and and I just said "nothing really". He then proceeded to move me over and got into bed with me.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with those I understand they can get really bad" He said with tears in his eyes. I just hugged him back and cried with him. We ended up crying our selves to sleep but it was a grate brother sister moment. That's also when I learned that he also gets these realistic dreams like me. But I did end up sleeping with a small smile on my face.