The Birthday disaster

Angels POV

It has been about a week sense I got kidnaped and now it is the night before my birthday. Saying my brothers wont leave me would be an understatement. Its like you get kidnaped one time and boom you are never left alone. On the bright side that means I always have a person to sleep with because I cant even do that alone. I truly believe the only reason why I can use the bathroom alone is because one I'm a girl and two there are literally no windows in any of the bathrooms.

Anyways tonight I decided sense it was also Andrews birthday that he will be the one who sleeps with me. I mean that in like a sibling way just so you all know yea nasty. But he dose enjoy having company while sleeping and that is like my gift to him you know. we soon end up falling asleep and woke up a few hours later. I swear that dude snores loud but I do get into the shower and get dressed. Sadly I had to were a dress because I guess your sweet 16 is a big deal. I have never really celebrated a birthday not including what my friends would do which would usually be just giving me a card which I was always grateful for.

 I have never really celebrated a birthday not including what my friends would do which would usually be just giving me a card which I was always grateful for

Once dressed in a beautiful black dress and the same shoes I wore at the gala I towards the hall and was greeted by Vadik. Oh and I just left my hair down today. Anyway he walks me down the stairs and not only am I meet with most pf my brothers but also all of my cousins. I then look towards the stairs and saw Andrew and let me just say he looked amazing. He did not have a date but he did not need one. Once he came down every one started to talk among them selves.

Luna came towards me and Vadik and we just talked. She basically asked how we were doing as a cupel and other things. Soon Elias stopped us all and told us to go out side in which we did and wow. My dream car was out there with a huge bow on top of it. Turns out it was for me lets just say I did tear up a little. And Andrew also got a motorcycle like a really nice one and it was mat black. In the heat of the moment I hugged Elias and he did freeze for a moment but he soon abylid to the hug and hugged back.

Soon a unknown whit car pulled up and I knew exactly what car it was. Why dose everything bad happen to me I swear I'm just a bunch of bad luck rapped in a little person. You are probably wondering who this person is and it is my dead moms so called boyfriend. He was a discussing man and what he did he should be gone with his dick cut off. After running in the house with tears down my face my brothers follow. Not even  moments later there is banging at the door which makes me ball up in a ball.

I always try to be tough but I cant this time you all probably could guess what happened but its just a touchy subject. Anyway Elias opened the door and he just barged through him kike he was not even there. "What the fuck do you think you are doing here you slut hanging around all these boys". He yield. 

"They are my brothers and if you don't leave now you will have another thing coming" I sobbed. 

"Ha you think these losers' want you you are just a low life no good child who needs to be taught a lesson for killing her mother" He said as he was getting closer. Both my brothers and cousins were about to pull out there guns but I stopped them. The closer he got the closer my hand got to reach for my ankle. he was inches away from garbing by shoulder and a stab his hand. I then reached out for vadiks gun and 'bang" I shot him dead.

Being done with the party I got changed into something comfy and decided to just lay down in my bed. About 30 minuets later Vadik came into my room also changed and laid beside me. "You know my brothers will kill you if they saw you right" I giggled. "You know that they actually allowed me to do this also we can sleep together but we have to keep the door open". This made me happy and I snuggled into him and ended up falling asleep basically on top of him. I can promise you he said that he loved me in Russian and kissed my head. But what do I know I was "asleep".

In doing all of this I soon did actually fall asleep with a huge smile on my face. And lets just say I might of had some spicy dreams of you know who. And being that his little friend decided to wake up at like midnight he also had similar dreams. I guess this is why you should not wake up at midnight in the arm of a sexy ass man. I did move a little which caused him to pull me closer and mumbled incoherent things. I giggled a little and fell asleep honestly I cant wait to see what tomorrow hold so wish me luck.