My interesting adventure

Elias POV(the day angel had her date)

I'm woken up by my dumb alarm and wow I haven't wanted to sleep more. But I have to get up because I have been hearing word that people have been planning to kidnap angel. This is all because for some odd reason the mafia dose not know when to stop. Like give me a fucking brake for once just once. Anyway getting up I get showered then dressed in a suit and tie because I have some meetings that I really don't want to go to.

To save you from boredom all the meetings were basically about watching out for angel and drugs and guns you know normal things. After all that I decide to go home and get some rest while resting I thought it would be a grate idea to have a few shots of fire ball. Not even seconds later angel heads off for her date which left me with the boys. Knowing they would be fine on there own I go out to have some fun. That lead me to go to this bar like 30 minutes away from our hose.

"I will like a Whisky on the rocks please". I asked the bartender. I ended up chugging that and asked for a screwdriver next. Soon I could not be stopped if that was bad I saw that bitch Sasha cheating on me with non other then my archrival the leader of the Japanese mafia. I think his name was Haru but honestly I have no clue. But that broke me I ended up drinking much more then intended. Sooner or later the bar did close and intend of driving I decided to go out for a walk to the mansion. On this walk of mine I'm meet up with this homeless looking dude who probably was not homeless but anyway he ended up offering me some weed which I gladly took.

After smoking that I go out and set for the house. This did not last long because the woods suddenly seemed more interesting. But before I could even set foot on the forest ground a person who looked just like Bellamy came to view. That confused me because I thought they where at home but I guess not. Going towards the figure it differently was not Bellamy but instead it was that girl Sasha wait she is technically still my girlfriend. "I..I..I am no lo..longer wanting to d.da.date you you cheating bitch". I slurred. I guess I'm more out of it then I thought. " What do you mean why not I thought you loved me". She cried. So word of advise dont laugh when a girl is both sad and mad because I ended up getting punched in the face. 

"Hey im not the cheater here" I said in a loud voice that was not quite yelling. She then looked like a dear in the headlights. "how how did you know". Ha look whos stuttering now bitch but I did reply with a "I saw you with Haru the person who is currently trying to kill my sister dose that ring a bell". I said with in a mater of fact tone. "Well maybe I was helping him get rid of this sister of yours". I swear this chick wants a built between her eyes. But I did give her the chance to talk so I asked "why in the hell do you want my little sister dead you know how much family means to me". Wow all of a sudden I seemed to sober up I guess this is important to me. 

"Well you see ever since this angel girl came into your life you had less time for me. I know you are busy with your mafia things but I am needy and only I can be the girl in your life". Wow this chick is a psychopathy.  "You are really jealous over my sister do you hear the words you are saying right now"? "How about instead of trying to kill my sister you fucken talk to me first. You know I listen to what you say right". Now she's crying. "I'm sorry she sobbed". Not being able to hold in my anger I pull out my pistol cocked it and 'bang' OPPS she's dead now. I end up calling Tony knowing he will answer my call one because I need a ride home and 2 I want help hiding this body. 

"What's up what do you need"? He asked. "Look bro I need a ride home and also you know what just come here and you will see the other reason". Not even seconds later here comes tommy with the rest of the family well except angel. "What's wrong Eli oh ok" They said looking down once they said oh meaning they understood exactly what I needed. After hiding her body we end up getting home. Of course my brothers wanted to ask questions but I just ignored them and went up stairs. Knowing Angel would be ok if I were to cuddle her I went to her room. I ended up waking her up OPPS. "What's wrong"? She asked. Not wanting to explain it right then I just get in her bed and tell her I will tell her later.

That night angel helped me know that she will be there if I ever just needed a hug. Honestly its a nice felling the warmth and sound of a hart beat is oddly comforting when you need it. Is it bad to say that I'm kind of glad angel has realistic nightmare's? Anyway I did fall asleep much faster then she did but once again it was one of the best nights of sleep I have ever gotten. Little did I know what was to come tomorrow lets just say I wished that I severed that moment I had while I had it. But I guess I'm a little to hard headed for that but you should really wish that girl some luck.