One hell of a ride

Angels POV

I woke up  and my pillow was extremely hard. So being the rational human I am I started to beat said pillow till it was comfortable. Honestly I think I'm to tired because I swore I heard my pillow laugh.   suddenly I hear Vadik  say "I don't think punching me will help you  красотка" My cheeks instantly got red from embarrassment.  I then get up and head towards the bathroom to get ready for that day. I just chose to wear some black joggers and a random band shirt. once I walked out Vadik was already gone.

I make my way down stairs and Andrew told me that Vadik has gone home to change and work with gang shit. "Angel you better not have any plans tonight because we are going somewhere".Elies said as he was walking to another room. "Do you know where we will be going" I asked Andrew. He just told me he could not tell me and that I should work on my car just incase. So that is what I did she really did not need any help just an oil change. And one of the spark plugs needed to be exchanged but that's it.

Since I had a bunch of time left I decided to drive to burger king. I jut got like a fifty piece chicken nugget. I got home and that is when I had to leave again. I was just told to follow the cars and we will get to the place in like 30 minutes. Once we made it to the place I recognized it pretty soon. It was my old racing spot.  Sadly my old trainer recognized me to and  came up to me to say hi. This confused my brothers like hell until his smartass said my street name. "Wait you are thee bloody rose? Like the one who has never lost a race in her life?" Matteo asked which surprised a lot of people because he never speaks when it comes to the underworld.

 I jut laughed and nodded to answer his question. Elies then came up to me and asked if I would like to have a chance to race to which I nodded to and smiled. I garbed my mask from the trunk because nobody knew who I was until now I guess. And because I only had my mustang in that moment that was all I could drive. I do prefer my old baby because I had done so much work on it but I guess now I have a new car to work on. The other car I was talking about some idiot let a dude drive it and he crashed it making the car go boom.

Anyway all the cars got in line and the announcer started to list off the rules. "Ok drivers this is a pink slip race and the winner will also be getting a cut of the betters money. The map of the race is the same and we will like to welcome an old friend of ours who will be racing today. Can we get a around of applause for Bloody rose. we haven't seen her in for ever. But you all know the rules and the race will start in 5 minutes". And that's when I heard it "she's a girl can she even be that good"? And many more whispers like that.  To which I said "Hey pricks how about you stop acting like jackasses and say things to my face or you can just show what you fucken mean on the fucken streets you cunts".

That shut them all up and we all got in our cars and started the race and I won. which made my brothers happy and next to race was Andrew but it was there motorcycle division. he also won and after that we all just hung out and talked to people. Once it got late we just went home and all fell asleep.

A/N

Sorry if this felt rushed I felt bad I haven't been updating and I wanted to update for you guys I promise my writing will get better and I appreciated that you guys waited for this also there will be much longer chapters in the near future as well just remember that I love all of you and my Dms are open on here if you would like to chat.

Love sardena