The base

Angels pov

I woke up to some rustling the instant noise jolting me awake. "Go back to sleep bambina its only 4 o'clock" Elias whispered. "Ok goodnight" I said quietly. I got only like 30 munities of sleep after that so we could leave by 6. After getting out of Elias's bed I went of into my room to get changed. Being that we were going to the base I wanted to dress in something comfortable yet you can still move in. I also put my hair in a simple pony tail to keep the hair out of my face and because I hate it when the back of my hair sweaty.

 I also put my hair in a simple pony tail to keep the hair out of my face and because I hate it when the back of my hair sweaty

With that outfit I wore some black high top convers. After getting dressed I went out into the dining room for some breakfast because I was hungry. That was when I was stopped by the same group of people that was here last night. They were all eating breakfast and welcomed me to the table to eat with them. Agreeing I went to sit next to Andrew but I got pulled into someone's lap. Right when I was about to punch the hell out of the person who did this  I figured out it was Vadik which made me blush like a crazy person. But losing my apatite I decided on just drinking a monster because it fills me up just as well as normal food can.

I did get a lot of disappointed stares but I just surged my solders and went on with my morning. Not even 10 munities later Elias told us all to get ready to head out and that we only have 2 munities to get into someone's car. That resulted in all of us running to get into a car. I ended up with Matteo and Bellamy. This is going to be an interesting ride I thought to my self. Luckily we only listened to music but once we got to the abended looking building Matteo pulls me aside to basically tell me not to talk to anyone or not to stray away from the family. I just nodded and went on with the group.

Once we got into the building it look amazing there was at least 50 people in the first room we came in. It had the shades of grey and black there was also some white in there but not to much to the point to where it was assistive. All of the people stopped what they were doing and bowed there heads as like a recognition that some one important was there. I look to my left to see who it was for and it seemed it was for Elias which made me think do all my brothers have the same ranking or is it just him. Anyway he just waved his hand and we presided to another door. Once the door opened you could literally see targets for miles.

Elias soon spoke and said "I want you to take these knives and through them at those targets". Simply nodding my head I took them and through every single one and did not miss one either. That was when he handed me a blindfold and said now try. Once again I hit every single target right in the middle. I soon took off the blindfold to see everyone amazed at what I just did.  Guess they underestimated me when I said I knew my way around a knife. That was when I was handed a gun and was told to shoot. 

I know I said that I was good with knifes but guns were a different story. Lets just say that I suck at aiming and even pulling the trigger made my hands shake. That was when Andrew came into help he just held my hands and moved my feet to the right I guess you could call stance. He then put his fingers around mine and pushed in a little then bang it went off. Wow I guess that was not so bad. After figuring out how to do it correctly I was able to shoot every target ether  near the bullseye or directly in it. What can I say I'm a fast learner.

"We wont be blind folding you for this one because that would just be dumb". Bellamy said. I nodded my head agreeing with what he said. We were then lead to what looked to be a fighting rink. "You will now be sparing with Andrew" Elias said with a flat voice. Hmmm I wonder what up with him. Anyway I went up to the rink where Matteo helped rap my hands and just said "don't forget to block and through right it will through him off" I just nodded because Andrew seemed to be getting impatient.

Long story short I lost the first 2 rounds and won the last one. That seemed to not only make him surprised but everyone else around us. I wonder why. Matteo helped explain it to me basically his the second best then its Matteo being the best and being that I was able to beat him just that once surprised people. That was interesting because he seemed to be going easer on me on the last round. That jerk is just a good liar I will get him back for this. So I punched him in his face sure he passed out but that loser deserved it. The boys faces was hilarious they were both in shock and looked to be pretty mad looking. Then there was Vadik and Matteo who were laughing there asses off.  So I joined them in there laugher which is when I feel my feet get tugged in and I fell on my face. Now everyone is laughing including me but in our historical state there was a gun shot.