One hell of a day

Angels POV

I woke up and my bed was empty honestly I'm not surprised. I really did not mind though anyway I decided that it would be a grate time to get ready so I just took a pretty quick shower and got dressed. Not really caring about my hair I just put it to a messy bun. As I was looking in the mirror I got this really weird feeling something was going to happen that day.  But I decided to ignore it and got dressed.

After all that I went down stairs to find Matteo sitting on the couch so I joined him

After all that I went down stairs to find Matteo sitting on the couch so I joined him. "How did you sleep"? I asked to which he just shrugged. He ended up handing me a little box which had this beautiful snake neckless inside it. He motion to help put it on to which I allowed him so moving my hair out of the way he clasped it on my neck. After that I went to do what I had been needing to do for a week now. Being that I live with all boys at the moment they seem to have no clue about the female body and forgot to get me feminine products so I will just do it my self. Telling Matteo that I would be back and that I was just going to the store he waved bye. 

Leaving the house I really only could get down the street before this black SUV started fallowing me. Knowing that the brothers never gave me bodyguard's before this creeped me out. Walking faster just to get to a populated place did not work to well. The car stopped abruptly and this guy who looked to be in his 20s came out of it. That was when a bag landed over my head honestly it all happened way to fast to know what was going on.

"Hello Angel nice to see you here" the young adult said. I scoffed and said "Your the one who kidnaped my dumb ass". Lets just say I should of bit my tongue because that lead to me having a knife in my thigh. "See that's what we are not going to do". He said with bitterns. Seems like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. There was complete silence for the longest time that was thing one decided to speak. "Once we get to the place we are taking you we will be asking questions and we expect an answer you got that". I just rolled my eyes. Sticking another knife in my thigh but this time deeper he said "UNDERSTOOD". I just nodded not wanting to make the princess mad.

Not even 10 minutes later we made it to where they planed on taking me. A bigger dude who worked for this bozo dragged me to this bloody covered flor. It seemed to be a basement of some short. "Strip" the big dude said. Surprised by what he said I of course questioned him. "What the fuck did you just ask me to do" I said with anger visible in my eyes. Him noticing what he said was not the best convocation starter he the said "you can keep your bra and underwear on but everything else needs to go". To which I said "That really did not sound any better. But what will happen If I were to say no"? He then replied with "we will kill you".

So I obeyed well kind of I kept the snake neckless on because I had a felling there was a tracker inside of it and that could be my only escape. That was one Bozo came in side. "well don't you have a pretty body". This guy said and wow he is a creep. As he came closer to me I just spat in his face not wanting him to be that close to me. "Feisty one aren't you". He said in this weird voice as if he was turned on. This dude is truly a weird pedo like person. "My name is Haru and lets just say me and your brothers don't get along well so I'm going to ask you some questions". He said with and as a mater of fact tone.

"Do you know what your brothers do for a living"? Was his first question. To which I did not answer and them bam I got punched in the stomach. "Do you know who Vadik is"? He asked next to which he did not get a reply which landed me a punch in the jaw. He soon just gave up and left the room. like 2 hours later he came in but this time drunk. As he was inching his way towards me with this sedative look in his eyes we hear a big boom. In came rushing in a bloody Tommy who soon saw me and it looked like his hart physically broke. He ended up giving me his shirt and he carried me to the black SUV out side.

Thank goodness Vadik was there because I did not want to be alone at the moment. He did ask what happened to which I just shook my head. Him not wanting to push it let me lay on his lap while he played with my hair in a soothing way. I wanted to tell him what happened but honestly I will just need some time. A good 10 minuets later and out came my brothers and behind them a huge explain it looked pretty bad ass not going to lie. Tommy sat in the back with me and Vadik and he let me put my feet and leg's on his. This made me think if they went there right then and there what would of happened to me. They some how know when to come at the best moments don't they anyway this helped me learn that maybe I could start trusting them. remember though I said maybe but I'm glad with the progress we made.