The gala

Angels pov

We soon made it to the spot where the gala was being hosted and made our way towards the entrance. Everyone was dresses nicely and looked expensive there was also a lot of sport cars and nice looking cars in genial. The out side looked like this was supposed to be on the down low so it just looked like a nice mansion but boy did the inside look nice. There was gold everyway and if there was not gold there was marble to replace it. chandeliers were hanging from the celling's and there were statues of people everyway as well.

After looking around I start heading towards the drink table. Sadly they only had alcoholic drinks so I just got a water. while siting there someone comes and sits next to me. He orders a water as well but I recognized his accent so I looked to where I heard it and Vadik was sitting right there. "Hello красивая" he said in a raspy voice. I just said hi oh and note to self learn Russian. We just had some small talk then nothing huge it was manly about the project anyway.

Soon a slow song came on and Vadik offered me to dance with him which I accepted. As we were dancing I got this feeling that something bad was going to happen so I started looking around making sure everything was ok. "Is everything ok люблю" Vadik asked to which I just said "yes just got a weird feeling is all. Soon I saw someone about to shoot someone with a gun and that someone was one of my brothers. So I quickly garbed the knife I put in my boot like heal and though it at the man with the gun.

That's when everyone started screaming have they really not seen a dead body before like come on people. But Vadik started to drag me out of there as fast as he could and my brothers was close behind. Once we got to the limo we started heading home. It was quiet for a little bit but Elias broke the silence. "Angelina why did you kill that man"? He asked with a scary tone. I replied "That man was pointing his gun at Bellamy with his finger on the trigger  about to shoot I did it to protect him". They all seem to be a little more relived and I was told that I will have to meet him, my brothers and Vadik in his office.

Once we got home I ran into my room to change into something a little more comfy and started heading towards his office.

Once I made it to the office door I knocked on it then soon hearing a come in I walked into the office. "Sit" was all I heard so I sat in the couch across from the desk. Elias began to talk. "Now Angel I'm about to tell you something and I want you to promises that you will not think any different of us". I just nodded my head yes. "This is the time you use your words Angel." He said so I said" I promise". "Ok that man you killed was a bad man who was the leader of a gang. we were there to hopefully create an alliance with him. But as you know you killed him now we are not mad at you actually we are glade you saved Bellamy. But what I'm trying to say Angel is that we are the leaders in the Italian mafia which makes you apart of it to. So there will be bad people out to get you know and we will have to help train you to be ready for that." I was at a lost of words sure I wondered if they were a part of the mafia but that's it.

"Ok I understand that but what dose that have to deal with Vadik". I replied. "Well That up to him to tell you" Elias said. I looked over to him and he said "I'm apart of the Russian mafia люблю" I just nodded wow is everyone around me apart of some gang or mafia? All of this was hard to take in so I just sat there in silence taking everything in which is when I was excused. I just sat in my room deep in thought which is when my door opened and there was Vadik. He basically just said sorry for keeping that from me and he hoped we could still be partners. Of course I said we can stay partners I mean the guy has a good personality and is hot so you get what I'm saying.