School

A/N Before the chapter starts there will be new characters introduced because Angel will meet some new people who are going to be a big part of the story.

Vadik 16 years old

Vadik though very young is the ruler of the Russian mafia. He can seem really ruthless at times and doesn't care about anyone. But that changes once he sets eyes on angel he decides she is the one for him. He like angel likes snakes the tattoo at the top is actually on his forearm. He has really bad insomnia and loves the rain. Other then that he is pretty simple and always find a way to get what he wants.(love interest)

Selina 15 years old (new friend)

Selina is what the Russo family would call soft and  kind hearted. She will never hurt anyone or at least that's what they thought. She loves to dance and sing. her favorite color is light blue.

Now on to the story

Angels pov

I get woken up by a bunch of awws and a flash. Turns out me and Andrew fell asleep and I was in his arms. A few seconds later I get pushed off the bed by a cranky Andrew and my brothers burst out laughing. Me wanting to get ready for a long day of school yells "get out so I can get ready". They all rush out of my room while the sleepy Andrew walks out slowly. With them finally out of my room I get into the warm shower and wonder what today is going to be like. From what I was told everyone there is fake and dumb. Matteo gave me that bit of information which makes me wonder if he is overexaggerating.

When im done showering I hop out of the shower and turning off the water. I rap a towel around my body and go to my closet to get ready. I get dressed in my outfit and head towards the door to leave my room. Im meet with a pissed looking Matteo and he actually talked to me he said "morning" hey its a start right. But I did reply with a morning as well and headed down the stairs. I graded a banana from the fruit bowl from the kitchen and went to sit next to Andrew.

Once I was done with my banana Andrew said "we all take the same car to save gas and its easer"

Once I was done with my banana Andrew said "we all take the same car to save gas and its easer". Which I said ok to and he led me to the garage where Matteo was waiting in the car for us. The drive was only like 5 minutes and boring. Once we made it to the school and got out of the car everyone's eyes where on us. As we were walking to the entrance there was a bunch of whispering and pointing. "who is she" "She is probably one of there sluts" and more within that aspect. I swear no one knows how to mind there bees wax.

We finally made it into the entrance of the school and Tony went to the office with me to grab my schedule. I have English with Andrew and P.E with all my brothers. First period is Math and that starts in like 10 minuets so I head my way over there so if I were to get lost there would be some wiggle room. Turns out getting lost is much easer as it seemed and I ended up being 3 minuets late. When I walked into the classroom everyone's eyes are on me and the teacher asked "who are you" in a rude tone in which I replied with "Angelina". Then I just went to find an empty seat next to this girl. "Hi my name is Selina" she greeted me with a hand shake. She already knew my name so I did not bother.

She then told me "I saw you with the Russo brothers I will just worn you now they are bad news". To that I did not reply because I don't appreciate when people talk down others behind there back. Not even a minuet later the door slamed open with a beautiful boy walking thorough it. "Well nice of you to join us Mr. Vadiac" the teacher said. "Pleasure is all mine Miss smith" he replied with a smerk. He and I soon had created direct eye contact and he started walking over to me. What is it with people and eye contact do they not find it creepy. Anyway he introduced him self "names Vadiac what about yours" Which I said "angel" he just nodded and took a seat next to me. The teacher then went on to say that there will be a group project in which she picked our partners. I got paired with Vadiac and he seemed to be really happy that I was paired with him. I'm not exited to tell my brothers about this because they are going to want to meet him wish me luck I guess.