Shopping trip

Angels pov

I have woken up from a dreamless sleep which surprised me. Once I have fully awoken I would admit I forgot what happened yesterday and got a little spooked. Soon remembering the current events that happened yesterday I got up and went to the first door I saw.  Lets just say it was not the way out it was my own bathroom already filled with supplies from bath and bodyworks. Seeing that lead to me taking a warm shower and oh my god the water pressure was amazing. If I were to explain it if you have ever been like in a jacuzzi and went near the jets its like that but not as harsh.

 If I were to explain it if you have ever been like in a jacuzzi and went near the jets its like that but not as harsh

After taking a shower I went to the next door wanting to leave the room but noooo it had the be a walking closet. It was already filled with the close from my old house and it did not even fill 10% of the closet. Well besides that I finally got dressed and I think we are going shopping today I guess we shale see.

 Well besides that I finally got dressed and I think we are going shopping today I guess we shale see

Once dresses and ready I finally found the right door and left my room

Once dresses and ready I finally found the right door and left my room. And you can never guess what happened next. I got lost again I swear the house grew a size. Luckily Tony got out around the same time so I just fallowed him into the kitchen. "well look who the cat dragged in" Andrew teased. I just yawned in response. "Ok angel today you will be going shopping with Andrew and Matteo because the rest of us has some work to do." Ellies said quickly.

Soon after I think I heard Matteo yeal "If your not in the car within 5 minutes I will leave your ass home." "We are coming you old hag have patients why don't you." Andrew replied. Andrew helped show me the way outside honestly still wondering when I will get a house tore guess we will wait and see. We have reached the car after having my little rant in my head and we are off to the mall.

We end up jamming out to all types of music in the car and finally made it to the mall. Holly shit that's one big mall and there is a lot of people staring at us it makes me uncomfortable. Matteo seemed to notice and politely yelled "why the fuck do you always stair go back to what you were doing dammit". The staring stopped real quick and we were able to go shopping in peace. The first few stores we went to was Spencer's, TJ max, Old Navy, and right now we are in Hot topic. My brothers had to go real fast something about an important call which is when I'm approached by a pick me girl. I know its bad to say things like that but you will see why I said that right now. "Why the fuck are you hanging with the Russo brothers you slut" she said with this high pitch annoying voice.

Which I replied with "maybe just maybe because they are my brothers now if you excuse me I have somethings to do". That is when the bitch pushed me ohhh she is getting on my last nerves. "they don't have a sister you are probably just lying so you can get in bed with one of them" She screeched. Is this bitch serious that is when I snapped and punched her in the jaw. "Well maybe you actually known them for just a few minuets you would know they have a sister" I said repeatedly punching her to the point I had to get pulled off by Matteo. That's when the bitch decided to speak again. I swear did she not learn her lesson the first time. She said "Matteo why are you hanging with this slut and not me I am much prettier then her anyway." Then I kid you not he had steam coming out of his ears I thought that only happened in cartoons.

He did not do anything though it seemed he just took a deep breath to calm him down and said "she is our sister beaky and you will not call her a slut again unless you want a bullet through your skull". Her mouth fell wide open well as best it could with a broken jaw. "So she is actually your sister"? She asked shocked. Instead of answering the question Matteo through a wad of cash to the casher and we left. That was one interesting shopping trip.