love for a sister

Elias's pov

Finally I was able to get a day off. Today our cousins are over and some of the brothers friends as well. This is manly because they wanted to meet Angel and also hang with the family. It dose not help that the fuckin Japanese mafia is on our back right now. The got the knowledge that we have found our fallen Angel and I think they want to destroy us. The sad part is we used to have an alliance but that all ended when the leader wanted an arranged marriage with angel and his first born. Of course I disagreed right away I want Angel to have a choice on who she marries. Lets just say I have my fingers crossed that she will find happiness with Vadik because that can help us all out in the long run but I wont force it to happen.

In the middle of my thought I get a call from my girlfriend. "Hey babe can we hang out today I miss you so much". She said with much hope in her voice. Honestly she has been getting on my nurses because she cant seem to understand that family always comes first you see what I mean in a moment. But I replied with "sorry Amore but today I'm going to be with family". She grunted and yelled" why is it that ever since this Angel came around you have no time for me". This gave me a headache because the loud voice reminded me of my recovering hangover.  "She is not some chick she is my sister Sasha". I replied with some anger lacing my voice. she just huffed with defeat and hung up. 

I probably could of been nicer about it but I have told her more than once that she is my sister and family comes before anyone else. She also wants to meet her but I really want angel to become more comfortable with us before we start introducing lovers. After the phone call I went out to the Livingroom and found everyone but the girls on the couch with there bathing suites on. I took the hint and went upstairs to get changed into some trunks. They were just dark grey so there's probably no reason to show what they looked like. Once dressed I headed down stairs and once I took a seat on the couch next to mason the girls came out to see what we were doing.

Andrew suggested for them to change into a bathing suit and they did just that. About five minutes later they came down and Mason seemed mad enough for steep to be coming out of his ears. Wondering why I look over and see Luna in a two piece oh I wonder what's so bad about it its not like anybody would be staring at her unless they have a death wish. Once they were near the couches we all got up and headed out side to the pool where angle got pushed in. Then she pulled Vadik in as payback. Honestly I think that they are so cute together but I had to cut my fun short to make some lunch for everyone. Also I know we have maids and chefs for this but its just a family tradition to do so.

Once I was done with the food everyone came in to eat. Angel did not get anything which made me concerned but luckily Vadik was able to get her to eat. That's when I remembered that we are going to have to help angel train and see what she can do just incase something were to happen. So that's what I told her and some other things happened then something along the lines of what got your panties in a twist. That made me pretty mad but she ended up running away as if she were scared for her life. I wonder what she had to go through to have that kind of reaction.

Right as the activity's took place I felt bad instantly. But instead of fixing the problem I went to my room to drink a little to get everything off of my mind. Right before I was going to open a bottle of Jack Daniels I hear a knock on the door. Putting the bottle of alcohol down I walked to the door to open it. Standing right there was a timed looking Angel which I was not used to seeing being that she always seems to be this tuff girl. She softly asked if I would be ok with her spending the night with me to which I obviously agreed to. Since I was already ready for bed I had her get in then I came in to the bed right after her. I soon found my self raping an arm around her to which she seemed to ease down when I did so.

This made me think what happened to Angel while we were not there to protect her. We new that that egg donor we are forced to call mom abused her. But how bad was it really I wish that I could just ask but somethings are better for the person to come to you about. If you did not know we killed her for what she done she not only kidnaped our angel which I thought it was for protection proposes but she fucked that up if it was her plan. The things I was told was sick and unhuman so I killed her well I had people do it for me. But by the reaction Angel had I truly think that sorry excuse of a mother had done some discussing things to her.

In the middle of my thought I herd soft snores and knew that she was a sleep. Its sad to know that she get bad nightmare's soon I hope she can feel comfortable enough to talk to Bellamy about the things she gone though. The reason why I would have her brother be her therapist is because he is not only licensed but I trust no one but family. Getting tired I was able for fall into a dreamless sleep with the only thought of what will happen tomorrow and the future of the Russo family.

A/N If anyone is going though abuse or hard times I hope life get better for you and if you want to talk to anyone my messages are always open and I will always respond. Just know that I love you all truly and when you think you have no one that I will be there for all of you.