Lunch Time

angels pov

The next two classes where uneventful I just took notes really. So now its lunch and I'm on my way to the cafeteria. That sienna chick is still on my tail honesty its starting to get annoying. Like can she really not see I want to be alone. Anyway now that I'm in the cafeteria I grab a tray and get a sandwich and water its not like I'm going to eat anyway. Walking to an empty table I sit down with sienna sitting next to me. Not paying attention more people come an sit with us I believe they are sienna's friends because they are conversating amongst them selves.

A little time goes by and they introduce them selves. There was Abby, Jenna, and Becky why do they have basic names I don't know to be honest. You can tell that they are desperate and fake as hell. They all also have that really annoying screeching voice you know the one that makes you want to cut your ears off yea that one. Right around there is when I saw all there jaws drop me being confused looked behind me and saw my brothers. This might be the only time I'm grateful to see them hopefully they get me out of this mess. 

They come to my table and ask me to introduce them to my friends. Before I could even speak Sienna started introducing everyone " well I'm sienna that is Jenna and she is Becky" She screeched she then went on to introduce me "and that girl is angel". They all nodded in response and I gave them a pleading look to help me. They all gave each other a knowing look and smerked. "Well I see you are having a grate time little sister I guess we will see you later" Matteo said cockily. I just rolled my eyes in response and watched as they left the table.

As I was looking around everyone's eyes were on me those suns of bitches knew what they were doing. Right then and there I was bombarded with questions by the people at my table. "omg you are a Russo" "wait you are one of them you aren't even that pretty" "we are going to your house today" "my best friend is going to make us popular". They said all at the same time I could not tell who was who but the last one was sienna. Right then and there I knew that they were using me and I just up and left.

I'm now heading out side to get away from all the noise and I catch Vadik talking on the phone using some foreign language. "в этой школе есть эта красивая девушка и я решил, что останусь в италии" he said. Intrigued I listen in even though I have no clue what he is saying it sounds beautiful coming out of his thought. Than boom he sees me he quickly hung up and asked if I heard anything. Which I responded with" yes but I could not understand any of it I just thought that it sounded beautiful." Why Did I say that might as well labeled me stalker. He just smiled a big genuine smile and said thankyou. "what is the language you where speaking just a minute ago"? I asked in which he said "Russian моя любовь". My face scrunched up confused in which he just laughed and ruffed my hair. "Oh yea can you come to my house to work on the project today" I asked before I forgot. "I guess I can come over tonight" he replied and gave me his phone number to text him the address. Now its just time to explain to my brothers why a boy is coming over. Wish me luck.

The Russian(моя любовь is my love)and(в этой школе есть эта красивая девушка и я решил, что останусь в италии is this school has this beautiful girl and I decided that I would like to stay in Italy)