New Girl

Vadiks pov

Why is waking up one of the hardest things in the world? Like really my brain can barely prosses what's going on that early in the morning. Which is why I always end up going to school late will also because I don't really care for school but I don't want to drop out. But today there is this shipment thing I have to go to which would cause me to be more late. Anyway after I get up I go to my closet to get dressed. Don't worry I don't like to take showers in the morning so I took one last night. Now we got that out of the way I found the close I wanted to wear today and had put them on.

 Now we got that out of the way I found the close I wanted to wear today and had put them on

Once dressed I go into my car and head off to the warehouse and do my business there. Sorry I cant tell you what happened there its not for public eyes. But now done with all of that I start to head towards the school  and notice that I'm only going to be like 11 munities late. I park my car next to the Russo's car at the moment we are allies so I thought why not. I get out of the car and start heading towards the school and go to my math class.

For some reason I always have bad luck with doors because I ended up opining the dam thing way to hard. That is when Mrs. Smith had to see me and welcomed me into the class with an attitude might I add. I swear sometimes I wish I can blow peoples heads off there shoulders but that considered murder. Other than thinking how grate it would be to kill the teacher my eyes catch on this vary beautiful girl and we make eye contact. Holy shit her eyes are the prefect shade of blue. But she is sitting with that chick sienna I honestly don't trust her its just a feeling but I don't like her. 

Ignoring the fact that she is right there I go towards the new girl and say" "names Vadiac what about yours". Why do I have to be so awkward like really names Vadiac she already knew that stupid. But she replied with a simple "Angel" and lets just say her name fits her perfectly because she looks just like an angel. I wonder wear she came from and what brings her to Italy. I mean I'm here for business but I will stay here for her. We need more people here anyway and we can even move the main base over here but she needs to want me because my mother was forced into marriage and seemed to hate her self and her husband and I don't want to put anyone else through that.

The teacher started talking bringing me back to reality. I guess there is a group project and I'm partnered up with angel. Wait I'm actually partnered up with her which means that I can get to know her with out making her to do so. To say I was ecstatic is an understatement of the decade. I'm really hoping to make her my wife one day. The rest of the day was not eventful what so ever but P.E is when it gets interesting.