I have cousins?

Angels pov

After Vadik left I was existed from all the events that happened last night. I was so tired that I ended up passing out on my bed with out recalling it ever happening. On the bright side I had a dreamless sleep with out ant help I love it when that happens. Anyway after I woke up from that it was the weekend so I decided to just stay in what I fell asleep in for a little longer. Leavening my room to go to the kitchen I bump into Elias who seemed to be having a hangover. The way I knew was because his eyes were squinted and when I said" morning" he asked "why ae you yelling" when I spoke in a little over a whisper.  Leavening it be I just continued my way to the kitchen where I found like 6 people of who I could not recall.

They all sat there with there mouths open looking surprised. "lei è viva". The oldest looking boy asked. Matteo nodded yes and Bellamy asked them to introduce them selves. To which the oldest said "hello Angelina we are your cousins my name is Mason and I'm 20 then there is blade who is 19 and his twin who is also 19 the next one is Pablo who is 18 then Gabriel whos 16 and 9 months older then Luna who is also 16". Wow I have cousins that is a little hard to rap your head around not the fact that I have more family then I thought but the fact that they also only have one girl.

In a matter of seconds I'm put into a bear hug by a beautiful girl who I think is Luna. "I'm so happy those losers finally found you". She squealed in my ear. Gosh this chick has good vocal range  but I just laughed and said "me to". I then ended up getting dragged to what I'm guessing to be her room." Omg I finally have a sister I can do makeovers with and boy talk and omg how is it like to have a sister I never had one wait neither did you oh sorry I'm rabbling aren't I". To which I just laughed and said "a little". 

In no time at all I learned to love her you know those people who just seem so nice and innocent that you cant hate them. Yea that's what's its like but I can tell its all an act and she is not innocent at all. She soon started to talk about this guy named Triston and how they are childhood friends but she loves him. From what I was told was that he is in a neighboring gang and he goes by Death. Also that they are in the Mexican mafia which made me think literally everyone I know has something to do with the underground world.

After talking about her self for a good 30 munities she then asked "what about you Is there a man in your life that you love and cant live with out"? I just blushed and looked away. "Omg there is spill sis". she squealed. I just said "maybe" and blushing even more. "what's his name"? She asked. To I just replied "Vadik but I don't know if its love so I strongly like him". "Stop lying to your self girl" she said sternly. Shit she has a scary look in her eye when she dose that. "But I honestly don't know". Was all I said. "Ok but then explain why when you talk and I bet think about him you get this big shit eating grin on your face". She said with a smirk. I just blushed even harder and surged my shoulders.

A few moments of silence gone by and she said "wait you should ask him out". To which she garbed my phone and faced timed him. I started to freak out and did that thing where you argue with your friend because you know what I mean I hope. Anyway he answered and I said "Heyyyy Vadik". Which his response was "what's up принцесса" I just blushed at the name even though I had no clue what he said. "umm I was wondering if you were free tomorrow night".  "Are you asking be out on a date Angelina"? He questioned. "Maybe" I blushed. He just chuckled and said "Yes I would love to go on a date with you  принцесса"

After we hung up Luna had this smug face and said " he called you princess you know that right"? "You know Russian" I questioned? She basically said after being with the mafia you get the perks of learning a bunch of new languages. She also said she is trying to learn French so she could talk in Tristan's native language. She also offered to teach me Russian to which I declined because I want Vadik to teach me if he were up to it. She thought that it was romantic that I wanted that and we then left to the living too to see all the boys and other people who I don't know in the bathing suites even Vadik was there.

A/N I will start updating Wednesday, Friday, and Saturdays for now on the everyday thing was not working to well for me so hopefully I can actually stay on this schedule.