Chapter 1♡︎

Severus Snape was the potion professor at Hogwarts-school for witchcraft and wizardry-he was often known as the dungeon bat.

His class and chambers were in the dungeons,the two places he was always at unless it was his turn to patrol the hallways or had to eat. He had to admit that the nickname was accurate,he basically lived in the cold dark dungeons and everything about him was dark. His hair was black and his dark brown eyes looked black,even his clothing was all black.

Everyone knew he wasn't good with kids. He found them loud,obnoxious,annoying,and all in all just simply didn't like them so when Albus-the headmaster of Hogwarts-decided to send him to give the Hogwarts letter to a soon-to-be student everyone was just as shocked as he was.

You could say he wasn't in the best mood. Albus didn't even give him the childs name he just simply gaved him the location and sent him on his way. Not to mention it was storming.

He's been infront of the small house for a few minutes already,knocking on the plain white door. He was about to give up and just leave the letter but when he turned to walk away he saw a small girl heading in his direction.

He watched as the girl casually walked in the middle of the street,not running or jogging how anyone else would when rain was pouring down on them. He watched her as she got closer,she was looking down at her worn out cleats. Her brown hair stuck to her face and her clothes seemed to cling to her like a second skin but she didn't seem to mind as she just continued to walk.

It was only when she was a few steps away from the house steps that she looked up,freezing for a second before looking back down and slowly walked up the steps.

"If your looking for Dave to give or receive a package then you'll have to come back some other time since he's currently working" the girl said as she pulled a key out of her wet shorts and put it in the lock.

Severus opened his mouth to say something but the girl cut him off before the words could leave his mouth.

"And if your here because you want me to model for you or be on some stupid movie then you can kindly fuck off,i'm not interested."

Severus raised his eyebrow at the girls last comment before clearing this throat,watching as the girl struggled to unlock the door.

"Actually I'm here to invite you to a school" Severus drawled out and watched as the girl stopped struggling with the door and turned towards him.

Now that he had a clear view of her face he could understand why she got offers to model or act. She was beautiful. Her eyes were a light hazel color with specks of gold that strangely reminded him of fire. Her face was slim and her jaw was sharp with high cheekbones. Light freckles dotted her nose and cheeks like constellations. Her lips were full and pouty and a permanet smirk played on her lips,instantly letting him know she was trouble and sarcastic.

"Really? You came out in this storm to invite me to a school?" The girl said with a small laugh,amusement shinning in her hazel eyes.

"Yes" Severus said a little confused,not seeing what was so funny.

"You poor human" The girl said with a small sigh and patted his black clad arm as she looked up at him sympathetically. "Whoever sent you must have given you the wrong person,no one in their right mind would want me to attend their school"

"Why is that?" Severus questioned.

The girl sighed and let her hand drop back to her side as she leaned back against the wall,tapping her fingers on her thigh. "Me and school don't exactly get along,mister..."

"Snape"

"Snape" The girl repeated the name and cocked an eyebrow at him as she tilted her head to the side, "Nice name,is that your first or last?"