𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18:

When the last bell for class finally rung Athena shot up from her seat,ready to dash out of the classroom only to have someone grab her and throw her over their shoulder.

"Theo! Put me down!" Athena squealed,small giggles passing her lips as she tightly wrapped her arms around his waist so she wouldn't fall.

"Why? So you can run out without me and cause trouble before I even get pass the door?" Theo questioned with a soft chuckle,a soft smile on his lips as he listened to the adorable giggles.

"No,I just wanted to get to the others first" Athena half lies. She did want to get to the others first but she had also wanted to seek out the famous prankster twins.

"Well now we can just get to them together" Theo says,knowing she wasn't telling the truth. The small girl couldn't go a day without causing some sort of trouble.

Athena gave a small pout,letting herself go limp so he had to carry all her body weight,hoping he would fall at the added weight but to her disappointment that didn't happen-he continued to carry her like she weighed nothing.

"Was that suppose to do something? Your as light as a feather,Thena" Theo laughed,easily making his way around other students.

"Asshole" Athena grumbled,yelping at the unexpected pinch to her side.

"Don't make me drop you" Theo threatened.

Athena simply rolled her eyes,she knew his threat was empty. He would never do anything to harm her. 

Just as they were turning the corner she lifted her head up and caught sight of the two carrot tops. She quickly grabbed onto the corner of the wall,causing enough of a surprise for Theo to let go of her. She used his surprise to pull herself off his shoulder,falling with a small grunt before standing up and quickly running towards the twins.

Her small body easily allowed her to squeeze between people and out run Theo who had snapped out of his shock and was trying to get to her.

When she finally made it to the twins she slightly bouncing on her feet,a bright smile on her face as she stood infront of the two pranksters.

"Hi,I'm Athena! Its so nice to meet you. I've heard so many things about you" Athena introduced herself,giving them a playful curtsy,her small hands pulling her knee length skirt out as she bent her knees before standing up right again.

"Ah,we were wondering when we would get to meet the famous,-"

"Beautiful Athena,the pleasure is all ours" The twins say,giving the girl small bows-identical goofy smiles on their faces as they look down at the small girl.

Athena let out a giggle,causing the two boys cheeks to turn a light red as they looked down at the beauty infront of them. Her curls were thrown into a messy ponytail,strands framing her face perfectly and her hazel eyes seemed to glow as she gave them an adorable closed eyed smile that caused her nose to slightly scrunch up. Her smile was wide and bright,showing off her perfectly white teen and sharp canines,her dimples popping out.

"I wanted to ask i-" Athena let was cut off as she was suddenly picked up and thrown over someones shoulder. "Put me down!"

"No" Severus denied,adjusting the girls skirt so it wasn't accidently showing anything that shouldn't be shown. One of his arms held the back of her knees so she wouldn't fall while the other readjusted her black flats that were nearly falling off her feet. "You and the Weasley twins are to not even step within five feet of each other."

Athena let out a huff before lifting her head,catching the eyes of the red headed twins and giving them a small wink,matching smirks resting on all three of their faces. They would find a way to cause chaos around the school,no matter who tried to stop them.