Chapter 11♡︎

Athena sat infront of her DADA professor,her legs crossed as she leaned forward until she was nearly nose to nose with the man.

"I know your secret" Athena said,her eyes searching the mans nervous face.

"I-I d-d-don't k-know what your t-talking about" The man insists,fidgeting under the girls knowing gaze.

"Cut the crap,Voldy" Athena says with a cocky smirk as she watches the mans eyes widen.

"How did you figure it out?" Voldemort questioned,Quirrell's eyes turning red as he takes over.

"It wasn't very hard. Felt like I was being watched even when Quirrell wasn't looking at me. The whole stuttering facade? Horrible. The garlic smell? Anyone that wasn't stupid would know garlic doesn't ward off vamps so the smell was to hide something else. I also over heard him arguing with someone,only there was no one else in the room with him. The troll was also a give away.So was the fact that my best friend saw you drinking from a unicorn." Athena explains her thoughts.

Voldemort forces his face to stay emotionless,refusing to show how impressed he was and instead leans closer to the girl with a dangerous smirk to try and intimidate the small girl who didn't even flinch back. "Why aren't you running? Telling Dumbledore that i'm here? I can kill you"

Athena bursts into a fit of laughter. After calming down she looks at the now confused man, "Okay,lets get a few things straight. One,i'm not afraid of you and two,i'm not on Dumbledore's side,the man can choke on one of his bloody lemon drops and I wouldn't care. You also can't kill me,if you could you would of already but because your not in your body your weak"

Voldemort sighs,leaning back in his chair and looking at the girl with his head slightly tilted. Trying to figure her out.

"So Voldy,what exactly are you doing here? It's risky isn't it? Being in the school that big powerful Dumbledore rules over" Athena says,saying the last part in a mocking tone.

"There's something here than I need" Voldemort says after a few moments of thinking it over.

"Oooo,mystery" Athena says in interest,propping her head onto her hand, "What is it?"

"None of your business"

"Come on! I can help!" Athena whined with a pout.

"You want to help me?" Voldemort questioned in surprise.

"Obviously"

"You do know I tried to kill you right?"

"Well yeah but I understand your reasoning. You thought I was going to destroy you. You were just doing what you thought you needed to do inorder to survive."

"I'm the bad guy."

"There is no good and bad. There's only power and survival. From what I understand you've never had anyone to care for you or anyone you cared for so it's not much of a surprise that you would go against anyone and do anything to make sure you live."

"If I didn't make a promise to someone I would of killed your parents" Voldemort hisses out,slightly angry that the girl wasn't running off and screaming.

Athena looks down at her lap,causing Voldemort to grow confused at her sudden mood change.

"Their not my parents anymore. After that night they left me on my muggle aunt's doorstep" Athena speaks quietly. The Potters were always a sore subject to her. They abandoned her.

"You were raised by Muggles?!" Voldemort questions in disgust and anger,his red eyes growing brighter.

"Yeah,not with my aunt and uncle though,they too gave me up" Athena explains,her body tense as she shrinks more into her chair at the mans anger.