Chapter 15♡︎

"Luci!" Athena yells as she barges into the room,having heard the man enter from the floo from the room upstairs where Draco was teaching her how to play wizarding chess.

'Omph' Lucius grunts when the girls small body slams into his.

"Hello to you too,Athena" Lucius greets,gently hugging the girl.

She's been with them for a little over three weeks now and just like everyone else who has the honor of getting to know the young girl he's gotten attached to her.

"Where's,Dr-" Lucius starts to question after the girl pulls away from his embrace. He's noticed that she wasn't all that big on touching for long.

"S-she pushed me down the stairs!" Draco states breathlessly,panting with his hair sticking up in all directions and there was a bump on his head.

"I did not!" Athena protests.

"Yes you did! I even have a bump,See?" Draco says,pointing a finger to the bump on his head.

"Your,dumbass,just wasn't being careful! You slipped" Athena says defensively. walking to the boy and flicking his forehead.

"YOUR A LIAR!" Draco yells,pouting like a two year old.

"Yeah? WELL YOUR A BABY!" Athena yells back,glaring at the boy but there was no real anger behind her eyes.

"YOUR MEAN!"

"CRYBABY!"

"LIAR!"

"MAMMAS BOY!"

Neither children noticed the two other men stepping out of the fireplace,both standing next to an amused Lucius.

"Why are they yelling?" One of them questioned the platinum blonde haired man.

"Athena pushed Draco down the stairs" Lucius says with a sigh.

The two men look at the girl with wide eyes and hide their laughter behind pursed lips.

"STUPID HEAD!"

"BITCH!"

"SHORTSTACK!"

"FERRET!"

"PRICK!"

"AS-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Lucius finally yells,the two kids giving him a migraine.

Draco and Athena instantly silent,sending each other glares before they turn to face the oldest Malfoy.

"SEVVY!" Athena squeals,jumping on the man.

Severus lets out a chuckle and lifts the small girl off the ground while hugging her tightly.

Athena holds back a wince as pain shoots through her body but she doesn't let go,hugging the man just as tightly and burring her head into his shoulder. She silently curses herself when tears sting her eyes,she wanted to tell him everything. She wanted to tell him about Dave and Susan and how alone she's felt-how lost she's felt. You can't. He wouldn't care. You would only be a burden. He doesn't want to know your problems. He doesn't care,no one does. No one cares. No one cares. No one cares.

"How have you been,sweetie?" Severus questions the girl with a frown as he pulls away,gently brushing her messy hair away from her face. He noticed how tight she held him,almost like she was gripping onto him to for support. To stay grounded.

"Great" Athena replies with a toothy smile,hoping he didn't notice how it didn't reach her eyes.

He noticed but didn't say anything,knowing the girl would open up when ready.

"Who's that" Athena questions,eyeing the man who was staring at them in amusement with suspicious eyes. Her grip around Severus neck going tighter.

"I didn't think you'd forget about me so soon,little snake" The man said in fake sadness.

"VOLDY!" Athena yells,jumping out of Severus arms and into Voldemorts who quickly catches her. His heart filling with warmth and his eyes widening in surprise as the girl tightly hugs him."Your out of Quirrels body! Is this your real body or possessed? Did the stone not work? I'm sorry if it didn't I r-"

"Hey,hey,calm down" Voldemort says with a small laugh at the girls rambling. "This is my actual body,the stone worked perfectly"

Lucius and Severus share shocked and surprised looks. Neither knowing how little Athena knew the dark lord and being surprised by how fondly the man was looking down at the girl and how gentle he was being with her. What especially shocked and surprised them though was how happy he seemed,neither of them have seen or heard him laugh for years.

"You two know each other?" Lucius questioned.

"Me and Voldy go way back! He tried to kill me of course but then I figured out he was in the school last year and helped him get the stone. Were like Batman and Robin" Athena says with a toothy smile,cupping her hands around her mouth and whispering her next words to Lucius and Severus despite Voldemort still being able to hear, "He's Robin of course."

"What's that?" Severus questioned seriously,walking closer to the silly girl and moving the sleeve of the girls dress further off her shoulder.

Her shoulder had a white bandage that had a stain of blood and her forearm had a hand like bruise on it. His blood boiled with anger as he wondered who would leave such marks on the young girl.

Athena leaned closer into Voldemorts chest,removing her arm from Severus gentle hold and pulling her sleeve back up,flashing a smile. "Just sports."

The three men share a look,knowing the girl was lying but before they could say anything she jumped out of Voldemorts arms and ran off with Draco.
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Athena laid her head on Draco's lap while he ran his pale fingers through her hair and read a book.

She admired the young boy from her spot. He was beautiful. His pale skin looked like it was sparkling from the sunlight and his pale eyes shined even brighter as he took in the words he was reading. He lost some of his baby fat and was slightly growing into his features. His hair wasn't gelled back at the moment and instead fell messily on his head,loosely framing his face with a few strands resting on his forehead.

"Your staring,darlin" Draco drawls out with a smirk,sending the beautiful girl in his lap a glance.

Her brown hair fell across his lap in messy curls that he adored. Her golden specked large eyes stared up at him with innocence. Her cheeks and nose were dotted with freckles that seemed to stand out even more during the summer. Her mouth was formed into an adorable cheeky smile that let him know she was about to say something that would turn his cheeks red and make his heart skip a beat. She truly was a beautiful masterpiece.

"Beautiful things deserve to be admired" Athena says,watching in satisfaction as blood rushes up his neck and to his cheeks.

"Whatever" Draco mumbles out with an eye roll while a small smile graced his lips as he brushed hair out of the girls face.

neither noticing the three scowling males or the squealing women watching them through the backyard window.