Chapter 10♡︎

"Aw,aren't they cute?" Theo questioned the blonde boy next to him as he looked at the two sleeping children.

Blaise had his arms wrapped around Athena,holding her protectively even in his sleep. Athena had an arm swung around him with her head buried into his chest. Both had peaceful expressions on their faces.

"No,they're not" Draco said,his nose scrunching up in distaste as he looked at their position.

"Your just jealous" Theo teases with a smirk.

"Why would I be jealous?" Draco scoffs.

"Because you likeeee herrrrr" Theo singed,the smirk never leaving his face.

"Do not!" Draco protested,despite his red face.

"Do to! Your even blushing!"

"Do not! And no i'm not!"

"Do to! Yes you are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Y-"

"Will you two shut up!?" Blaise grumbles out, "your going to wake her!"

"Aww does Blaise have a crush on,Thena?" Theo says with a mock pout.

"I'm gay,dumbass" Blaise states with an eye roll,causing Theo's eyes to widen in shock and for Draco to relax.

"What are you,idiots,talking bout?" Athena mumbles,not opening her eyes or making any attempt to move.

"Just telling them that i'm gay" Blaise says casually.

Athena shoots up,looking at the boy with wide eyes, "You are?"

"Yeah" Blaise says,a nervous smile now on his lips as he took in the small girls reaction.

"I'm so proud of you!" Athena says,pulling the boy into a hug,causing him to let out a breath of relief.

When Athena pulls out of the hug she lays back on the bed,hugging an extra pillow to her chest and instantly falling back to sleep.

Blaise carefully gets out of the bed and tucks the girl in,gently moving the strands of hair that laid on her face.

"Shouldn't she be waking up?" Theo questioned quietly.

"She can sleep in a little longer" Blaise waves off,grabbing a clean pair of clothes before entering the bathroom.

Draco and Theo share a look before quietly getting ready,making sure to not do anything to disturb the sleeping girl.

When Blaise exits the shower he walks over to the sleeping girl,gently shaking her. "Come on,princess,you need to get ready so we could go down to breakfast"

"No" Athena protest,pulling the cover over her head,causing Blaise to sigh and for the other two boys to watch in amusement.

"Athena" Blaise says sternly.

Silence.

"Don't make me do this the hard way"

A small giggle.

Blaise smiles and shakes his head before ripping the covers off the girl.

Athena curls into a ball,not opening her eyes.

Blaise sighs before picking up the small girl,causing her to squeal and launch onto him.

"Draco,grab a pull over from my trunk and Theo have Pansy give you some of Athena's clothes and her tooth brush" Blaise orders before walking to the bathroom with Athena over his shoulder.